Chapter 36: Breaker In Berlin

London lay on the couch, for the first time ever he had nothing to do. He had washed the dishes, windows, even his little roommate who got himself covered in mud. He swept. He made the beds and now he had nothing to do except stare at the ceiling, then Moonlake peeked into his face an innocent yet adorable look on his face, London smiled and scratched his chin, the Eevee giggled.

"You bored?" Moonlake asked, climbing over to London's side and touching cheeks with him.

"Yeah - I have not had so little to do in a while" London replied.

"Well spending time with you might help me not be board! Tell me what's the latest assignment you got?" Moonlake asked.

"Heh I guess I am allowed to tell you. Recently the Japanese revealed a project to Germany, The United States, and the UK. It involves taking in orphans as agents and a few years ago two of them apperantly escaped to Mexico and then to Chicago in the United States. They befriended a group of runaway Eevees like you, then I went to Dubai and me and Delevio nabbed them there and bought them back to Japan. Now what's really interesting is that the General leading the project is a very mysterious mon. So me and Delevio asked the Prime Minister himself - he had zero idea about the project, the Germans did a lie detector test to make sure he was telling the truth. He wasn't lying"

"That sounds very creepy" Moonlake commented.

"It is, so the Americans secretly did some digging and they found out that the General was having parents, most of these Pokémon innocent civilians, killed and then they take their children in, zip them and train them to be merciless killers, the three governments involved are pissed, especially Germany and the US" London explained.

"I see" Moonlake replied.

London felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, he took it out and saw Kovar was calling him.

"Hello?" London answered.

Moonlake licked London's face, the Flareon scratched his chin.

"...Okay, I'm on my way now, bye"

London put his phone away, "Sorry bud, I gotta go"

"Okay"

London got his stuff together and then left...

"London!" Moonlake called from the door.

"Yes?" The Flareon replied.

"Stay safe. Come back to me" Moonlake said, walking up to him and kissing him on the face.

"I will" London replied, giving him a hug, then he got up and left for the tube. Moonlake sighed and went back inside where Veeyoshi was munching on take out food from Nando's. All Moonlake did was look at him as if he was crazy.

"You need to stop eating" Moonlake told him.

"I like eating. I like trying new foods. Don't judge me" Veeyoshi replied, food still in his mouth.

"Oh brother" Moonlake replied, facepalming.

London arrived at MI6 where Delevio and Kovar were waiting for him, Greene too.

"What do we got?" London asked.

"Experimental Drugs and illegal bullets" Kovar replied, putting his phone down and getting up to walk over to the board.

"Meet Klaus Winkler. An ex German general who has been doing some pretty odd and interesting stuff the last five two years... Including giving crates of unknown materials to our friend Demitriyev. This also has to do with the death of an American operative in Germany who was found with multiple slash wounds on his body" The Umbreon put up an image showing the body of a Zoroark, Greene shifted uncomfortably.

"Winkler wasn't as nice when he was in the German Millitary either, he used to beat anyone who disobeyed order, he poured hot water on soldiers who bothered him and he would kill anyone who pestered him" Kovar added.

"How was he not removed?" London asked.

"Honestly - His superiors are afraid of him even now that he's been removed from the German Millitary" Greene replied.

"What exactly is he selling to Demitriyev?" Delevio asked.

"Rumor has it it's hollow point bullets" Greene replied.

"This son of a bitch is still trying to get those monstress bullets?!" London replied, very annoyed by what he heard.

"Yep, he is. Total wanker" Kovar replied, "Anyway, your plane is departing in an hour. Oh and London there is a package for you at the front desk"
Kovar chuckled a little, so did Greene.

"Why are you laughing?" London asked, lost in awe.

"Because you'll find it very adorable" Greene replied, Kovar and Greene laughing so hard Kovar was leaning on the Arcanine's shoulder for support.

Delevio too was laughing a little. London looked back at her he was so puzzled as to what was going on that he left the room.

"Open it on the plane" Greene told him through laughter.

"Kay!" London shouted, Delevio followed him.

While on the jet to Berlin, London had the pretty large package next to him. He was surprised of how big it was, the Flareon wondered "What the bloody hell is in here?"

The Flareon let a claw poke out and he opened the box... Inside was Moonlake and Veeyoshi looking back up at him.

"Ahhhhhhh!" London shouted in alarm, flinging the box up and the two Eevees landing on the floor the box covering them. Delevio suddenly began to crack up as London glared at her.

"Hello London!" The two shouted as they grabbed his arms and began cuddling him.

"You have got to be kidding me!" London shouted.