Chapter 1: Pilot

London woke up with a loud yawn,  his blood red eyes squinted as he brushed some lint off his yellow tuft, the Flareon moaned, he was exhausted, he had just returned after assisting an Italian government agent, a Zorua may I add,  in Naples dealing with a terrorist plot to destroy Los Angeles with a nuclear missile. He returned to Fitzrovia at Midnight successfully stopping the terrorists and there plot to destroy the movie making marvel city. He opened the curtains and looked down at the city street of the city he was named after, he sighed and yawned again. Then he got out of bed walking on his hind legs.

London made himself some Scottish Eggs, when he finished them he smiled, he liked living by himself. No one to tell him what to do or to bother him. He went up into his room.

He opened a black suitcase with some weapons in it, then he opened a secret compartment in the closet with other guns and weapons and put the guns and knifes on there respected places. When he was finished he closed the compartment, he plopped onto the bed and closed his eyes reminiscing of a moment he had as an Eevee.

 9 years ago...

London was at primary school, all the other Pokémon were talking to each other and playing on the playground, London was conversating with his friends, then he saw a girl, another Eevee with a orange bow tie with red polkadots around her mane she was sitting alone with no one to talk to looking down at the floor seeming to ponder her existence.

"Hey James, who's that girl over there?" London asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Why? You like her?" James, another Eevee, replied snickering.

"Shut it!" London snapped, about to punch him.

"Relax man! I was kidding" James said, "That's Isabel Beauluex, she transferred here from Watsoke Primary School, she's shy, she lives in my apartment building, I talk to her every now and then" James waved to her, she managed a smile and waved lazily, then she looked back down at the ground.

"You want to talk to her?" James asked

London looked at everyone else and they shrugged.

"I guess, I should" London said.

"See you after class" James replied, with that the boys went off to talk somewhere else.

London took a deep breath, then made her way over to Isabel, she looked up, with her hazel eyes.

"Hello, may I sit with you" London greeted, with a welcoming smile.

Isabel was nervous. However she didn't plan on gazing at the ground as if it was cake...

"Sure" She said.