Chapter 37: Wenn Sie im schönen Deutschland sind. (Part 1)

When the jet reached Berlin, London was annoyed. Not just with Kovar and Greene but with Delevio for not telling him that Moonlake and Veeyoshi were tagging along. Now while they were at the hotel, Moonlake was cuddling London and kissing his cheek all while blushing, right now the Flareon didn't care, at the moment he was paranoid about Moonlake losing his life, Veeyoshi had been trained, but Moonlake was new to this kind of stuff. He was also concerned about the Eevee being killed in action and worst of all, his death being a burden on the Flareon.

"Why are you so paranoid?" Moonlake asked.

London grabbed his face, the Eevee's tongue sticking out as he compressed his cheeks together, "I can't live with your death on my paws!!!"

"London. I swear I'll listen to you!" Moonlake replied as London let go of his face.

"Who said you couldn't follow orders, It's just that I've seen other rookie agents make serious mistakes and take risks. I have seen so many fresh agents either pass their first assignment or die trying to complete one. I don't want you to be one of those dead" London replied, hugging him tightly.

Moonlake blushed, "I'll stick with you, I promise"

The Eevee pressed his face into London's mane, "Wh-When we get back to England - Uh um I'll tell you my secret... I promise"

"Really? Aye! Can't wait to finally know what's up with all those nothings in a different language!" London replied.

"If I do tell you... Don't hate me, okay?" Moonlake added, his blush easier to see.

"Haha! Moonlake don't be ridiculous! I'll care about you no matter my opinion of you!" London replied, hugging him tightly.

Moonlake moaned in a lovesick manner, "Th-Thank You"

Delevio looked over at Moonlake, a combination of disgust and confusion on her face, she looked down at Veeyoshi who was chewing on a granola bar.

"Why is he looking at London like that?" Delevio asked.

"Er ist in ihn verknallt" Veeyoshi replied in German.

Delevio stared deeply into his eyes, she was good with Italian because she was of Italian descent, but her German was pretty much on fleek, "Pardon?"

"I'm not joking - Moonlake really has it for London" Veeyoshi replied, finishing his granola bar.

"Wha-Wha-Why?-How?- Uh uh what -"

"Do you like anyone?" Veeyoshi asked.

"No - I was going to start a relationship with London, but he already has a girlfriend - Uggh! Also there is this creep Umbreon who looks away from me everytime I make eye contact with him, ha! No way would I start somethin with him" She replied, she blushed at the thought of her and London together.

"I'm single too!" Veeyoshi replied.

"Okay heh" Delevio replied.

Then, Delevio's laptop pinged Winkler's location, he was hosting a party in Winsviertl.

"I found him" Delevio said.

The others looked over at her, "Let's go then"

"Yay" Moonlake squeaked from on top of London's head.

When they got to the garage, London was impressed with the car the CIA rolled out for the mission -