Chapter 32: Spy School 2

There was an assessment determining the students abilities before they began training. Moonlake was first.

"Moonlake - from London, living with an active agent"

"Okay... Moonlake - there are a series of targets for you to attack, depending on how well you do will determine if you need to be given additional training or whether we can improve your skills - okay?" Kovar explained, "The same goes for all of you, for the first part of the training you may use your attacks. For the second you may not. Let's begin"

The Eevee and the others were in the school training uniforms, which included a grey t-shirt with the MI6 logo, grey shorts and grey socks. There were ten wooden soldiers infront of g Moonlake took a deep breath and began by charging at the first target, he leaped and swung his paw into the wooden target, then jumped and charged at the next one, using his weight to bring the target down. The Eevee then smashed his fist into the next, creating a large hole in the soldiers chest. Kovar was surprised at how quick he was and impressed with his strength.

"Stop!" Kovar commanded.

Moonlake stopped, he was confused "Did I mess up?"

"No - You passed" Kovar said, "How are you able to fight like that?"

"I took gymnastics classes a year ago" Moonlake replied, "I learned pretty quickly for an Eevee my age, I use my prior knowledge of my martial arts lessons from school and combine the two for my self defense technique"

The other students were impressed as well with Moonlake, the Eevee calmly walked over and sat down.

"Your school must teach a very interesting type of martial arts. I have never seen anyone fight like that" Kovar replied, "Anyway, who here is Sam Fairleigh?"

The Pikachu stepped up, "That's me"

"From Glastonbury, dad walked out, and you lost your mum to cancer" Kovar read on the file.

Sam sighed in a depressed fashion, "Yes"

"Well, sorry about that. Anyway show me what you got" Kovar replied.

Sam jumped up into the air preparing to use Iron Tail, then the tail began to spark and flash electricity as Sam slammed his tail into the target, a large slash wound in the targets chest as he landed on the safety mat.

"Impressive" Kovar commented.

The other three students all showed exceptional abilities, but Kovar was still stuck on Moonlake and how powerful and aggressive he was when in combat, he knew Moonlake was going to not going to need additional training, but now he wondered...

"Who were his martial arts and gymnastics teachers?" He asked himself.