Chapter 31: Spy School 1

July

"Ehhhhhhhhhvv, It's hoooooot!" The Eevee moaned as he lay on his bed looking out the window of a school building in Reading (Red - ing). The Eevee wasn't at home though, he was at the MI6 Youth Program training centre. There were some other pretty young Pokémon there too, another Eevee, a female Squirtle, a Pikachu and a Zorua.

"Who are you man?" The Pikachu asked.

Moonlake wiped his sweaty face and looked at the Pikachu who had a large strand of fur growing over his eyes, it was curled so that it symbolised he had style.

"Moonlake - from here, my caretaker turned out to be a Fiör Class agent - I'm 4 years old, and I hate being sweaty!" The Eevee moaned. Is there air conditioning here?"

The Squirtle looked up at him and smiled, then she blasted Moonlake with a Water Gun, the Eevee was not impressed and he had an unamused face to go along with his soaked clothes and fur.

"Better?" She said trying not to laugh.

Moonlake gave her the death stare, he grinded his teeth angrily, "Do that again I'll fuck you up!"

She turned away from him, "Spray me please!" the Zorua begged.

"Ha ha ha! No!"

The Zorua grumbled.

The door opened and a female Vaporeon peaked inside, "It's time for your first class and your combat training"

They all looked at the instructor then at eachother. The students made their way to the classroom, which wasn't a typical school room, inside were racks with guns, training equipment, a miniature shooting range and a small boxing ring. It was a vigilante's club room in Moonlake's eyes. The students were amazed at the room as they were lead inside, where their instructor was waiting for them. Moonlake was surprised to see who their instructor was...

"Edward Kovar?" The Pikachu said in confusion.

Moonlake's mouth dropping in surprise.

The Umbreon was reading a book, he closed it and took off his reading glasses, a smile on his face.

"Hello children - Are you ready?"

"Uhhh I guess?" The Zorua replied.

Kovar whacked him on the head with his book...

"Ow! What was that for?!" He shouted holding his head.

"You guess your ready? - Or are you ready?" Kovar corrected, a stern look on his face.

Fear shook the Zorua, straightened him up too, "I-I mean y-yes sir!"

"Good - shall we get on with the assessment then?" Kovar asked, stretching his limbs.

"Yes sir!" The five young Pokémon shouted.