Chapter 15: London The Babysitter

London returned to Fitzrovia at 5 a.m at night, had trouble getting in the house because he couldn't remember which key he needed to get in!

"Flare! - Which key was it again? - aggh!" London groaned.

Benoit was holding onto his waist and playing video games on London's phone.

London finally got in the house and smelled something odd in the air.

"What the fuck?" The red eyed Flareon muttered, his face expressing extreme cringe.

"Oi! Langwage" Benoit said, cheeks puffed up like a chipmunk with nuts in its mouth.

"Sorry - It smells like somemon had sex in here" London replied, the Flareon shivered uncomfortably at the thought.

"I'm tired" Benoit whined, rubbing up on London who blushed a little.

"There is a bedroom downstairs in the basement - don't worry It's not gritty and gross" London said, assuring him of his word with a smile.

London bought Benoit's bags downstairs to a basement bedroom which had a window showing up to the grate by the house, the room was pretty tidy and the walls were light blue the furniture in the room was clean and untouched. Benoit knew he was going to like staying with London once he felt how comfy the bed was.

"Oh I love this! - Merci! mon amour!" Benoit chirped, he jumped on top of London and began licking him affectionately.

"Hey! - Quite it!" London said smiling enjoyably and laughing.

After unpacking Benoit's stuff and tucking him in for a nap, he went upstairs to begin sleeping, but as he was about to climb onto the mattress and under the covers, then Moonlake came in and saw him.

"Good Morning my fiery friend!" Moonlake greeted, energy in the Eevee's tale showing his bright mood.

London sighed exhaustedly, "Good Morning"

London then went downstairs to cook Moonlake, Omar, Quinn, Nigel and Devon some waffles and sausage links.

"Did work keep you the whole night?" Omar asked, scratching Moonlake's stomach.

"Yes" London replied tiredly.

"What do you work as?" Devon asked.

"National Rail and Tube driver" London replied, wiping his eyes, he was suffering a little from jet lag.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm - If you work for the national rail then which company do you work for" Quinn, who was a train freak, asked.

"All major companies operating in and out of London" The Flareon replied, then London yawned.

"Mmmmmf" Moonlake moaned smiling at London in a lovesick fashion.

Nigel choked on his food when he heard Moonlake moan in that fetishy way.

"Eww" Nigel said, cringing in disgust.

"Sorry" Moonlake replied, scratching the back of his head.

When London finished his food, he went to his room and plopped down on his bed and fell asleep. When the boys finished they began putting on their school uniforms when they heard a thunder clap, Nigel jumped onto Moonlake and held onto the other Eevee shaking nervously, as it began to rain outside, Devon watched as Pokémon outside ran for shelter and as a white van passed by splashing a Pichu walking across the street, he snickered.

"Uhh boy" Omar wheezed nervously.

Moonlake looked on his phone and saw that school was canceled for the day.