Chapter 12: Guns And Snow / Sleeping At Londons

"Goodbye Moonlake!" London shouted, waving at the Eevee.

"Bye London!" Moonlake yelled, running into the building where Omar grabbed him and kissed him on the cheek.

London eventually left.

"Tee hee!" Moonlake giggled as he blushed at London.

London turned a corner but then something unexpected, sudden yet hilarious happened...

"Boo!" Delevio suddenly yelled, London jumped and fell onto the concrete.

Delevio could not help but laugh, London's fur turned hot in anger, he scrambled up and punched her in the arm in frustration.

"Not funny!" London hissed.

"Relax man, I'm just joking around?" Delevio said, leaning on the Flareon's shoulder for support.

London sighed, "I thought you were a gang member for a moment!"

"Why? Are you armed?" Delevio asked quietly.

"Combat Knife" London whispered.

"Ohhhh" Delevio replied.

"Why are you here?" London asked crossing his arms and straightening his white sweater.

"To see my friend of course! - and to tell you that you need to come to MI6 now" Delevio replied, tilting to one side and sporting a gleaming smile.

London sighed, "Is it important?"

"Why else would I just have taken the opportunity to scare the living daylights out of you?" Delevio asked laughing a little.

"Oh Brother" London groaned.

After stopping for some ginger tea and coffee, London and Delevio took the tube to Vauxhall and walked to MI6 headquarters, they were sent to the eleventh floor where General Greene, Kovar, two British Soldiers and two American Soldiers were waiting for them in a meeting room, when they were inside the two soldiers shut the doors.

"Hello Commander, Hello Lieutenant" Kovar greeted, the Umbreon clicking his pen impatiently.

"Hello General, Hello Kovar" London greeted.

"Sit down please," Kovar said, setting his pen on the table.

Everyone sat down except for the soldiers who stood guarding the door.

"So what's up?" London asked, looking up at Kovar.

"We have found you two an assignment!" Greene replied, his voice scruffy and his accent indicating he was from the Northeast US.

"Demitriyev's suppliers are having a meeting in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, the thing is, however, we have no clue as to where they plan to carry out this meeting, however, his friend Tala Minow, who is one his former wives, she lives in Paris with her son, Benoit" Kovar said, then he picked up an iPad and tapped a few buttons.

The screen displayed a picture of a Zorua and a twelve-year-old Eevee. The Zorua was wearing a feather scarf, black coat, and sporting normal blue eyes. The Eevee had scruffy fur, emerald eyes and an tired look on his face as well as a bandaid on his cheek.

"I'm going to assume Minow is the Zorua and Benoit is the Eevee," London said, scratching his chin.

"Spot on" Greene replied, pointing at London.

"Is Benoit adopted?" Delevio asked, the Glaceon crossing her arms.

"Yes, but he has nothing to do with anything we know of that relates to this issue" Greene replied, "It is completely up to the French and the British what his fate is"