[L] Chapter 10: London Life 2: A Day At School With Moonlake

Just a heads up, this chapter is very long.

The next day Moonlake pleaded London to let him stay home again...

"Moonlake! Do you want to know how pissed your mum would be if she found out I was letting you cut school? - Come on it isn't so bad to go to school!" London explained.

"But I wanna be with you!" Moonlake replied. "In marriage" he added quietly.

"In what?" London asked.

"Nothing!" Moonlake replied quickly.

"Okay, I know you enjoy being a little too obsessed with me, but you have to learn if you want to be... Whatever you wanna be when you get older" London said.

"Pwease!" Moonlake pleaded his eyes glimmering sadly.

"No! And that's final!" London said.

"Uggggh! Fine! Hmph!" Moonlake pouted, he got into his school uniform and ate the breakfast London made him, The Flareon made him Chicken Tenders and bought some barbeque sauce for him to eat it with for lunch.

London took Moonlake to school on the Underground had a chat with him about school and what it was like in there...

"I have not been to Dreyton in a while, what is it like?" London asked.

"It's very loud," Moonlake said.

"It was loud when I was there! - Are you bullied there?" London asked.

"No - I take karate classes in school with the older kids and my friends, so they know better than to screw with me" Moonlake replied.

"Oh - I see heh heh" London responded nervously.

"Do worry! I'll never hurt you" Moonlake said, "My love..." He said quietly.

"My what?" London asked, not hearing what he said.

"Ingenting!" Moonlake yelled in Swedish.

"How many languages can you speak?!" London asked, astonished with his ability to speak several languages.

"Loads" Moonlake replied, then he remembered he told him about the languages he could speak, "I told you about them yesterday!"

"You amaze me every day," London said, with a laugh, "Sorry! I think I told you I can be a bit forgetful sometimes, I'm also clumsy"

"Amaze me in bed" Moonlake whispered...

"Amaze you where?" London asked hearing part of what he said.

"Dim byd!" Moonlake yelled in Welsh.

The two finally reached the Eevees school where children could be seen talking and watching each other play video games. A few were even doing their homework last minute. The school building was made of brick and was built between 1809 and 1818.

"Well Moonlake, Have a good day please, okay?!" London said waving to the little Eevee.

"Okay London" Moonlake said, he hugged him, London kissed his forehead and left waving at him. Moonlake blushed and giggled a bit.

"Yo Yo! Moon!" One of his friends called out, Moonlake turned around and saw three Eevees and a Growlithe walking toward him.

"Oh hey, guys" Moonlake greeted turning to look over to his friends. Three were Eevees and one was a Growlithe.

"How come you didn't go to Japan?" Quinn, the Growlithe, asked.

"I told you guys I prefer to live here, this is the country I was born in and this is where I prefer to be raised in and to live" Moonlake explained, he sighed and looked over to a shorter Eevee with blue eyes. He had a careless look on his face and he was wearing black leather gloves.