Chapter 50: Endgame 3 / Smothered Flame

Moonlake sat at home, Fiona had moved to Manchester to be with her boyfriend so she was no longer able to watch Moonlake. So now Omar and Moonlake would hang out together after school. While eating Chinese food, Omar wondered where London was.

"Hola monada, ¿dónde está tu otra? (Hey cutie, where's your other one?)" Omar asked.

Moonlake sighed, "Business trip. I'm really worried about him"

Omar sighed and turned on the telly, the Eevee finished his homework and now he was bored.

"I miss the trips to Basingstoke. The house was so nice and clean" Moonlake sighed.

"I just miss London's adorable face in general" Omar replied.

Moonlake laughed, "You think he's adorable too?"

"Yeah, you should see him when he's embarrassed, his face turns red" Omar replied, he squeezed himself and giggled, "Sometimes I used to pick on him and kiss his cheek in public just to see how adorable he was"

"That's mean... But intelligent" Moonlake replied.

The two laughed and laughed, Moonlake stopped though. The Eevee wondered where London was because he should have been back from St. Petersburg at around 6 A.M that morning, that's when he got a phone call from him, the Eevee rushed to the phone and picked up.

"London where are you?! I'm so worried!" Moonlake asked.

"Los Angeles" London replied, holding paws with Tatyana as they stepped off a Pacific Surfliner train.

Moonlake gasped, and turned to see Omar flipping the channels, "Um Omar, I'll be right back, I'm going to my room"

"Okay" He replied still flipping through channels to watch.

The Eevee closed the door to his room, "Why are you in LA?"

"Delevio has been taken hostage" London replied, seriousness in his voice.

Moonlake was frozen for a moment, he didn't expect to hear that, "Do you want me to -"

"No Moony, stay in London" The Flareon replied.

"But -"

"No buts, just stay in the UK" London replied, "I'll be okay, don't worry"

Moonlake sighed, he knew London went rogue so he decided it was best to just listen, "Just come back safely - my love"

London rolled his eyes at the last part, "I promise I will"

"Bye" Moonlake whispered, than the Eevee hung up and sighed, "Oh London what have you done?"