Chapter 19: Amsterdam Raid

The Black BMW pulled up to an MI6 warehouse in the Dutch capital, when London and Delevio stepped out of the car a team was ready to be briefed by them.

The team consisted of a female Lucario, an American Houndoom, a Pikachu, a Blastoise with modified guns, and a Jolteon.

"Hello Everyone" London said.

"Good Afternoon sir" The Pikachu greeted in a Dutch accent.

"Hey" The Lucario said to them, as she cleaned her weapon.

The team led them inside the warehouse and inside was a bustling hub of MI6 officers and employees working to keep their country safe.

"Whoa! This place is busy" London said, looking around the place.

"Yeah, much more busy then I thought" Delevio added, also amazed by the show of work and focus the agents had as they typed up mission reports, and made raid plans for the Amsterdam police.

Agents could be seen dabbling away on computers and looking up the profiles of fugitives worldwide.

"I don't think we've met by the way" The Pikachu said.

London and Delevio looked down at the Pikachu.

"I'm Commander Daan Bakker - I work here on behalf of MI6" He said, introducing himself.

"Hello Commander" Delevio said, introducing herself "I'm Lieutenant Delevio Bottellavici, and this is Commander London Winters"

"Hmm I've never heard a more interesting name in my life" Bakker replied.

"Why does everyone I meet always say that about me?" London groaned, because it wasn't the first time some Pokémon said that about his name.

"It does sound interesting" Delevio replied, "C'mon you know that"

"Uggh" London grumbled.

Later, the Pokémon prepared to move in and give Demitriyev's associates their time in 4x4 cell.

"Okay, Demitriyev's friends will be entering through the front like any other customer at a restaurant, Team 1, which is me, London, Delevio and Rick will move in from the front, Jansen and Eva will be leading Team 2, there will be a support sniper nearby just incase things go south. Take out anyone who gets in you're way" Bakker instructed.

"Yes Sir!" The other Pokémon said in unison.

Later the team got in the back of a Black Peugeot Boxer van, unlike the one London destroyed on their way to Amsterdam, the vehicle was a newer model and was bulletproof.

London and Delevio had dark clothing and bulletproof vests on as well as tactical gear, whatever was heading they're way, they were ready for it.

"You ready for this?" Delevio asked.

London smiled, "I was born ready"

The van pulled away from the docks and began driving to the I-Dock restaurant. London and Delevio did some stretching on the way there because you wouldn't want your muscles to the cramp when your in a gun fight, about 15 minutes later, they arrived outside the restaurant. The Pokémon getting out of the van, guns drawn. London, Bakker, Delevio, and Ricky the Houndoom moved in from the front, while the second team went to the rear of the restaurant.

London peaked in and saw several Pokémon, some big and some small, they were all sitting at one table, but London saw some armed Lucario and Ursaring with guns walking around looking out the windows

London peaked in and saw several Pokémon, some big and some small, they were all sitting at one table, but London saw some armed Lucario and Ursaring with guns walking around looking out the windows. London signalled that their were inside and that their were 16 armed Pokémon.

"This is Eva on team two we are in position" The Lucario announced over the radio.

"Stand By" Bakker commanded.

"Yes Sir" Eva replied.

Then the Pikachu signalled for Rick to get a grenade ready. The Houndoom tossed his cigarette and pulled a flashbang grenade from his tactical belt, he crawled to the door and opened it slightly, he pulled the pin out and tossed the silver canister inside the restaurant.
When the associates heard the clink sound from the grenade on the tiled floor they're eyes went wide, with a sudden pop of the grenade the guards at the began to run to the front door of the restaurant, the associates were nervous as they flew off they're chairs, Ricky didn't hesitate to shoot the first guard he saw, the bullet striking the Ursaring in the head. London ran in and shot a Lucario running to the door with his L85 assault rifle, the bullets hitting his torso, the Pokémon fell to the ground wheezing. One of Demitriyev's associates pulled a pistol from her holster and shot at the door, Delevio ducked and sprayed her with the M16, killing her instantly.

"Surrender Now!" Bakker commanded.

"Like I'd listen to a Pikachu" A Granbul replied.

London shot at a guard aiming his gun at Bakker he flew backwards and into a table, a Dewott with a Draco fired at London who took cover behind the bar area, without warning the glass next to the hostile Pokémon shattered and a large hole was created in the Dewott's head as it fell to the floor dead from the MI6  support sniper which was a Diggersby. Delevio shot an associate pulling an Uzi from his coat killing him instantly. A Lucario was spraying at London with his AK-47, London immediately pulled out from hiding and sprayed the Lucario causing him to fly into a table, Delevio threw a knife at a Grovyle about to hit Bakker with his weapon.

"Team 2! Move in!" Bakker commanded, then he shot a Charmeleon with a AK-47.

Then, Team 2 led by Eva the Lucario bursted threw the emergency exit and began slaughtering the rest of the guards. Bakker sprayed a Garchomp before it got the chance to finish reloading it's M16, Ricky sprayed 5 more guards that came inside the restaurant from patrolling the docks around the restaurant. London finished the last Ursaring guard off by throwing a shuriken at his neck, the blood splatter was huge as he unintentionally hit an artery in his neck.

The rest of the associates dropped their weapons and surrendered.

"Good Choice" Bakker said, pulling handcuffs from his belt.

The Amsterdam Police closed the restaurant off to the public to investigate the incident at I-Dock.

"Thanks a lot guys, That was one hell of a workout!" Bakker said, thanking them for their assistance.

"Anytime Daan!" London said, sighing at the positive outcome during the mission.

"My Arceus that was exhilarating" Delevio commented.

"If you're ever needed here in the Netherlands, we'll give you a shout" Eva said, rubbing London's head, London was quite peeved by her action but just grumbled annoyingly.

"Thanks guys! See you soon" London said, the two Pokémon climbed into the BMW and drove away from the restaurant.

"How should we celebrate?" London asked.

"Beer?" Delevio asked.

London smiled.

"Why not?"