Chapter 6: Chaotic Paradise

In the morning, London introduced Moonlake to Fiona, an Espeon who used to work at a nursery school.

"Moonlake, this is Fiona! She's from Basildon! She will be watching you, until I get back, okay?" London said.

"Okay," Moonlake replied.

"Hello, You must be Moonlake! I'm Fiona" Fiona greeted.

"Hullo" Moonlake answered, smiling a little.

"I have to go, listen to Fiona okay?" London said, grabbing his suitcase.

He gave him a hug, Moonlake giggled affordably.

"Be safe" Moonlake replied

"I will be" London replied with a laugh.

Then he left for MI6 headquarters in Vauxhall. He was at the building in twenty-seven minutes, he sighed and went in, the building had two security Lucarios with their hands behind their backs and employees walking about, he then went up to the Mareep receptionist at the desk.

"Kovar" London requested, showing his badge.

"I'll let him know you are on your way," The Mareep said, she then continued he work on the computer.

London took the lift upstairs holding his black suitcase, when the doors opened he walked over to Kovar's office, A Lucario and an Ampheross stopped him before they could.

"Password?" The Lucario asked.

"What do you mean?" London asked in confusion.

"What's the password?" The Ampheross asked.

London's face expressed no amusement. "You guys are not funny"

The two laughed, "We're just fiddling with you man! Go on inside" The Lucario said.

"We gotta warn you," the Ampheross said, he went up to his ear and whispered, "He's in a pretty heated argument with the CIA director."

"Got it" London replied.

They opened the two doors leading into the office. Kovar was on the phone with the director from the CIA, the guards closed the door behind him.

"Oh my lord! I do not care! He murdered one my best agents who's girlfriend may I add, was bloody pregnant!....... What is wrong with you people? I -....... No No, No No listen to me! I am sending my agent in there whether you like it or not!....... So what?!... I don't give a shit!" Kovar yelled, he gestured for Agent Winters to sit down, "My fuckin lord! I know what the deal is if there are civilian casualties.......Do not tell me my-... Shut the fuck up! I am talking and you're speaking over me!........ You have seen what Demitriyev has done! So, I am not going to let a 43-year old sociopath and his other sociopath and psychopath friends continue their criminal enterprise, which has been alive for 98 straight fuckin years continue to breathe...." Kovar snarled, the CIA director was not letting him speak, "What the hell should I do" he mouthed to London,

The Flareon shrugged.

"Okay! That's it you fuckin bloke! I'm sending my agent in! but if your agent dies, don't bloody come crying to me you stupid arse prick!" Kovar smashed the phone on the receiver. Then he rubbed his head, London could tell the Umbreon was pissed.

"What happened?"

Kovar looked at London and then straightened his tie.

"The bloody Americans are being stubborn and sending an agent of their own in... Do not let that agent get in your way. Now, our first objective is to sink his yacht, Misha" He put a picture of the yacht, which was a newer motorised yacht, on the large screen behind him.