Chapter 20: London Life 4

After getting some drinks, Delevio and London returned to England where Delevio dropped London off in front of Dreyton.

"Whoo thanks Delevio, I'm kind of exhausted" London said, yawning a little.

"Your Welcome - See ya around" She replied, then she pulled away from the school. London waved to her then somemon struck him, knocking him over...

"Owwww" The Flareon wheezed.

"London! - How are you?" Moonlake said, hyperactive energy present in the Eevee.

"Ah ow - good" London groaned in pain, he picked himself up from off the pavement.

"I'm sorry I just missed you soooo much" Moonlake said, "Sweet Stuff" he said under his breath.

"Sweet what?" London asked.

"Nothing!" Moonlake whimpered, blushing in embarrassment.

"Moonlake when will you tell me what's up with the extra stuff that you whisper so quietly that I can't hear" London asked, concerned about him.

Moonlake blushed, "I said in time I'll let you know"

"Oh right! I forgot" London replied, "You know how forgetful I am"

Moonlake blushed harder, "Yeah, heh heh, I know"

"Come on, let's go home" London said, still feeling the sting of him hitting the ground from the tackle.

After riding the tube to Goodge Street, Moonlake and London had a peaceful walk back home...

"Hey London how was work" Moonlake asked.

London gulped he was hoping he was pretty paranoid about having Moonlake and working for MI6 at the same time, but he didn't want his favourite friend getting suspicious so he just answered the question casually...

"Splendid" London replied with a nervous smile, "School?"

"G-Great" Moonlake said, blushing.

London knew Omar had something to do with the way he replied to him...

"Did Omar dazzle you?" The Flareon asked with a smile.

"Y-Yeah" Moonlake replied nervous.

"Ohhhh I'm so happy that your different!" London said, rubbing his head roughly, the Eevee giggled loving his definition of different.

"Mmf" Moonlake moaned.

Once Inside the two spent time hanging out. Moonlake finished his homework early and decided to spend the rest of the day cuddling with London.

"Hey Londy?"

"Yes?" London replied.

"I wanna travel the world with you" Moonlake squeaked, his tail wagging happily

London laughed adoring the little cute Eevee, he scratched his head adoring how cute he was.

"Sure, If you do well in school maybe" London replied.

"Howay!" Moonlake yelled, then he hugged London tightly.

"Ackk! - Moonlake your going to crush my windpipe" London wheezed.

"Sowy" Moonlake said apologetically, then he let go of him.

London took a moment to catch up with his breathing. Then he asked the impossibly cute and freakishly strong Eevee where exactly he wanted to go.

"Where do you wanna go?" London asked.

"New York City!" Moonlake squeaked, waving his arms wildly.