Chapter 43: School Trip 1

Moonlake sat in his room looking down at his suitcase, he was very irritated because he wanted to stay in England - well he doesn't mind traveling out of England to other European countries - but he really wanted to be home, doing some work, relaxing and trying to get London to love him as if they were together. He pleaded London not to sign the permission form. However, London told him he had to face his odd fear of Japan and man up. The Flareon signed it and now here was Moonlake, irritated and grumpy. London knocked on the side of the door, the Eevee looked up at him, ears low and whimpering nervously.

"You don't love me?" Moonlake asked.

London sighed, "I love you as a friend Moonlake. Anyway this has nothing to do with that, I need you to wriggle out of your shell a bit and try something new. I do not know why your so scared of Japan but I hope this trip gets those ideas you have about the Japanese out of your head, they are amazing talented Pokémon okay?"

"I wish you could come with me!" Moonlake whimpered.

"I'm not going to always be there to follow you around Moonlake. What would happen to you if for some reason I died in field work at MI6? - Hm? You might go to Japan if I die because that's where your mum and dad live, okay?"

The Eevee ran and embraced London emotionally, still whimpering. The Flareon sighed, "It's only for a week"

"It's too long for me. I'll get homesick" Moonlake replied, "Please London, I love you, I wanna stay here with you and just go to school. I don't want to go!"

"Hey! That's enough your mum knows you're going, if I tell her you are not coming to Tokyo, she will fly here and eat me alive!" London replied the Flareon getting irritated.

Moonlake looked up at London, the Eevee crying from fright, London sighed, "I'll check in on you every now and then, okay?"

Moonlake wiped his eyes, "Promise?"

London smiled, "I promise"

The Eevee managed a smile, then he climbed on London and began to smell his face, it smelled like caramel sauce. The Flareon had no idea what was going on until Moonlake suddenly gave the Flareon a French kiss. London jumped in surprise and then then began to tug Moonlake off of him, eventually peeling him off and tossing him on the bed, the Eevee laughing at London's blushing face, he adored his reaction.

"R-R-Really?!" The Flareon shouted uncomfortably.

"Love helps me feel better though" Moonlake replied.

"Mmf" London huffed, face still red in embarrassment, crossing his arms. He couldn't believe he let that happen. The Eevee sighed, the kiss he exchanged with an unwilling London made him feel better, but he still didn't want to go to Japan.

The Flareon ran to the bathroom to wash his mouth out. Moonlake continued to laugh as Veeyoshi looked over at him like he was insane, then he continued to walk towards the stairs as Moonlake heard the van coming, he sighed then the Flareon saw the van which was a 2019 Ford Toureneo.

 Moonlake continued to laugh as Veeyoshi looked over at him like he was insane, then he continued to walk towards the stairs as Moonlake heard the van coming, he sighed then the Flareon saw the van which was a 2019 Ford Toureneo