Chapter 5: The "Business" Trip

"Good bye, see you later Moony!" London yelled to Moonlake.

"B-bye" He stuttered...

"My love" He whispered softly to himself, he giggled and went in the building.

When London got home, he closed the blinds in his room and got some soda, he opened his laptop and clicked on a Solitaire application, it immediately showed an MI6 log in, he put his name and password and he was immediately shown his MI6 inbox with old e-mails he answered, he immediately received a video chat from director Kovar, London rolled his eyes and answered the call,in front of him was was an Umbreon, his fur coat was clean and groomed, dressed in a grey suit and a white and black tie around his neck, he was also wearing glasses.

"Why is it that every time I log in to see my e-mails, that you do this?" London groaned.

"You do realise I can monitor what my agents are doing, right?" Kovar replied, with a smile. 

London groaned, "I'm assuming you have sent me the file for Demitriyev?"

"Yes I have, before you are transported to Hawaii, I will need to give you your new service weapon. So please come here to Vauxhall first thing in the morning."

"Understood" London responded.

"You leave tomorrow, goodbye"

Kovar hung up.

London then saw a file on the computer sent by Kovar. The subject was 'Yuri Miloslav Demitriyev'

London took a deep breath and opened the file...

________________________________________________________________________________

Classified         MI6                                        Government National Security

Last Name: Demitriyev

First Name: Yuri

Birthplace: Oryol, Russia.

Pokémon: Houndoom

Height: 4' 15"

Weight: 83.5 lbs

D.O.B: 4 August 1977

Birth Parents: Mila Oromov (Mother, Umbreon) / Sergei Demitriyev (Father, Houndoom) DECEASED

Yuri Miloslav Demitriyev was born to the leader of the Sem' Nozhey International Criminal Enterprise, at the age of six, the Spetznaz killed his father in a raid of their Moscow home. 

Following his fathers death, Demitriyev joined the cartel at age 15, he assumed the international criminal enterprise, over his 43 year reign over the cartel he has caused the murders of at least six thousand enemy gang members and cartel members, those who would speak out against him could be Mutilated, Beheaded, Tortured, Stoned, Stabbed, or Shot to death. His most notable techniques of killing his enemies would be drowning or cutting off limbs. Demitriyev is also known for kidnapping children.

Demitriyev owns a yacht called 'Misha', which he purchased in 1996, multiple Italian cars, and has a wife he married in 2015, Sofia Molokai Petrovich, age 26 (Espeon).

Demitriyev is responsible for the death of Sargent Shaun Farriday Quinten, who was found shot to death in St. Petersburg. The bullets were determined to have come from his personal Makarov pistol.

Demitriyev has been only ever arrested 5 times in his home country in Russia.

Demitriyev has been banned from entering the United States, Canada, Mexico, Fiji, Jordan, Japan, Hong Kong, Peru, France, Switzerland, Germany, Great Britain, and Ireland.