Chapter 17: London The Babysitter Part 2

London wondered if O'Halleran was actually related to Benoit. She did have a similar eye colour to the twelve-year-old Eevee.

He let Benoit take a nap, still a little unsettled about Benoit seeing through him, London.

He went up to his room as the Eevee's and Growlithe cuddled on the couch watching Diamonds Are Forever. He closed the door and opened his laptop.

"Is Benoit related to her?" London asked himself.

He signed in to his the MI6 data base and looked at Benoit's information, the file listed his age, physical and psychological description, gender and etc... But nothing about his mother.
His father was apparently an Irish Houndoom... Who died fighting along side the Americans and the British while fighting in Iraq.

London took a peak at the Houndoom's file, he didn't find anything there, he went back to Benoit's file.

He closed the laptop, completely puzzled, his face expressing that of a clueless Pokémon being told a joke that they did not get.

"Flaaaaareeeee" London groaned. He sat back on his office chair and pondered how he was going to identify him.

Benoit woke up from his nap and immediately felt hungry again. He decided to go up to the kitchen and have something to eat. He marched upstairs but before he left the basement he noticed the five friends staring at the telly, he whimpered nervously, not only was he incredibly shy, he was told by London to not reveal himself to Moonlake... Or his friends or anybody except Delevio or anyone associated with the British government.

Benoit slowly and stealthily opened the door and carefully army crawled behind the sofa, as he was approaching the kitchen he took a sigh. The Eevee got two packs of mini donuts and quietly tiptoed behind the other young Pokémon who were fixated on the large telly, when Benoit saw what they were watching he became trapped in a tricky spot, watch 007 movies or escape into his room.

007 movies...Lounge in large basement guest room and play video games... Aggh what do I do!

Benoit thought for a moment... He decided to go with the idea that would keep his existence a secret... To the others at least.

He went into his room and lounged on the floor eating the mini donuts he got from the kitchen.

"That was close" The French Eevee said with a sigh.

Upstairs...
London then had a brain wave... His security tapes.

He opened his CCTV feed and rolled the tape back a little, London waited until Sara turned to leave and paused the footage. He ran facial recognition on the MI6 database and found her information, her name wasn't Sara O'Halleran though... The green eyed Flareon turned out to be an Irish-French assassin who has taken hits on political figures, activists, world leaders and even a prominent barron... Her name?...

"Mary Ferris Dublin O'Neill - Irish Death Angel" London muttered to himself, "Arceus bloody christ"

London heard a car pull up outside, the same Peugeot, she had, she stepped out of the car and began walking to London's door step, he grabbed his G17 and went down the stairs. He was incredibly nervous and furious, but he knew what he was going to do, because it risked not just Moonlake's life but his friends and his boyfriend's too, the red eyed Flareon took a deep breath and opened the door before Mary could raise her gun London had his up. She sweatdropped nervous about what he was going to do, the rain was still pounding as London moved closer to her.

"Guys!" London shouted.

"Yeah" Moonlake shouted, eyes still glued to the telly showing the Bond movie Never Say Never Again and cuddling with Omar.