Chapter 8: The Death Of Misha

Due to the extensive damage Misha took from London's explosive shot, the ship had to stop for repairs to the upper left hull of the ship Igor, the Ursaring with a scar on his right eye, was dressed in a black shirt and shorts, he was texting Demitriyev that night about what London had done to the ship. He knew he wasn't going to get a positive response from Demitriyev but he sent it.

Then, he received a call from him, he gulped and answered the call...

"Good Evening Sir" Sakovski answered nervously.

"What the hell happened to my yacht?!" Demitriyev yelled over the phone. The Houndoom not pleased with the picture his henchmen sent him.

"Someone in an Aston Martin and another one in a Camero were trying to stop the shipment, Alek shot the one in the Camero, but the guy in the Aston Martin shot him in the head, then he shot something at the side of Misha, she's in pretty bad shape, the damages are close to $6,000 -" Igor explained.

Demitriyev could be heard cursing loudly in Russian, Igor moved the phone farther from his ear. Igor was not really surprised at this reaction however, he had been working with Demitriyev for years after all.

"Those are not cartel members you idiot! They are MI6 and CIA government agents! If the MI6 agent gets on board the ship you are to destroy him! Am I clear?" Demitriyev screamed.

"Understood" Igor replied gravely, then he hung up and sighed.

Meanwhile across the street...

London had phone tapped the conversation thanks to the special MI6 car consult the government fitted in the car, however, he could still listen to the radio. Now he knew sinking Misha would not be easy, he looked up at the stars in the night sky using the moon roof. Then he closed his eyes, about three hours later that night, the ship was repaired and ready to sail again.

London almost fell asleep but managed to wake himself up.

He saw the ship sailing away from the port and far out towards Alaska. London drove the car back to the beach where Delevio had been shot, when she wasn't there, London sighed, the wrecked Camaro, however, was still present, London used a crowbar in the boot of the car to smash the window, he unlocked the door from the inside and opened it, rummaging through the mangled car for anything that could tell him about the Glaceon, London found her CIA card, it showed a picture of a Glaceon with a military uniform on and an American flag in the background as well as her rank, birthplace and access codes. 

"Delevio Bottellavici huh?" London muttered, reading her card.

He was about to leave when spotted something glimmering in the on the steering wheel, it was a diamond necklace, with a large droplet shaped aqua blue gem, London adored it. He liked the colour of it, he felt mesmerised by the dark blue diamonds that were on the chain.

"Does this belong to her?" He whispered in awe.

He then decided, it would suit him as a good luck charm, he wrapped it around his right arm and went back to the DB11, he placed the ID in the CD player. An automated voice read out the information on the ID, as well as other information...

"Delevio Franko Bottellavici was born an Eevee in Newark, NJ. Her family moved to New York City at the age of 6, evolved into a Glaceon at the age of 13, her father Staff Sargent Frank Rassuli Bottellavici was killed in combat in Afghanistan in 2013, to carry on the family tradition of protecting America, she joined the CIA Youth Program in 2018, she is an active agent"

"... Didn't know America had a youth program for the CIA" London said intrigued by what he learnt.

He then heard Misha's horn, the yacht was resuming its journey. He put the ID in the glove box and started the car, he saw the ship though, so then he turned the vehicle off.