Chapter 30: Secrets Unleashed

London was downstairs lying on the couch, eyes closed and listening to music. Moonlake peaked from behind the corner, he had the opportunity to do something he always wanted to do, he went up to London's room and opened the closet door looking at London's clothes. The Eevee took one of his Gucci sweaters and rubbed his face on it while giggling, even London's scent made him blush as he nuzzled the sweater. Then he noticed something glowing red behind the wall, the Eevee was confused now.

"Since when does London keep secret stuff?" Moonlake wondered, then he put the sweater down and crawled cover to a loose cover in the wall he lifted it and saw a red button under it. Curious by nature he pushed the button and the wall opened up.... London's spy gear and weapons, the Eevee was stunned at what he saw, things were going through Moonlake's head now, was London actually a fashion designer? Why would he have weapons in his closet? What was his actual career?

"What the hell" Moonlake said weakly.

London woke up to his phone ringing, Isabel was calling him. He picked up the phone.

"Hello?" The Flareon said with a cheerful smile.

"Hey! Sorry for not talking to you in a while" She greeted.

"I'm angry at you, you know"

"Aww look -"

London laughed, "Isabel I'm pulling your leg!"

"Oh okay"

London began making his way upstairs, "So when do you want to go out?"

"I'm free on in two days"

"Okay - where do you wanna go?"

"Massa's Italian, it's a nice place in Croydon" She replied.

"Sure that's perfectly fine with -" London stopped, he was shaking when he saw Moonlake looking into the closet, his smile turned to fearful frown, the Flareon dropped his phone.

"London? - Are you there? - London? What's the matter?"

"Isabel - I'll call you back" London said, the Flareon gulping as Moonlake stared at the guns.

"Okay - bye"

The Flareon could only watch as Moonlake stared in horror at the closet, London knew he discovered his weapons. Before he could back away Moonlake caught sight of him.

"Who are you?" Moonlake asked shakily.

London did his best to straighten himself. The Flareon was shifting nervously.

"I like collecting guns in my free time, no harm in that" London replied, trying not to stutter.

"Who are you?" Moonlake asked, the Eevee starting to get aggravated.

London did not tell him, "Just call the police"

"No - Who are you, does - does mum even know you have these?!" Moonlake asked, anger starting to build up.

London bit his lip, "Even if I could, I can't tell you"

"Your - Your a murderer?" Moonlake stuttered.

"No" London replied.

"Aggh! Then what the hell are you!" Moonlake shouted, his eyes red, necklace glowing.

"Moonlake, it's complicated"

"What do you mean it's complicated! Your hiding live guns behind your closet! Are you an arms dealer?!" Moonlake shouted.

"Arms dealer?! Hell no!" London replied, surprised at that assumption.

"What are you!?" Moonlake shouted, the anger in his voice clear.