Chapter 16: Secrets

"London? - How much do you love me?" Benoit whispered, blushing heavily.

"Enough to care for you" London replied, he rubbed his head making Benoit blush a little, "Do - Do you actually have a crush on me?"

Benoit moaned and smiled, "Oui...Tu es ma nuit en armure brillante après tout"

London's face was red, he did not expect him to say yes.

"Why do you ask? - You already know" Benoit replied, giggling a little.

"I thought you were lying" London stuttered.

"No - I really think your cute" Benoit said climbing onto his lap.

The Eevee gently rubbed London's face, which was getting more and more red.

"Y - You liking me won't change my opinion on you, I just fall for pranks easily" London said a little nervous.

Benoit kissed him on the forehead and rested his head on his mane giggling, "Your so cute when you're embarrassed - I honestly thought you would try and get away from me"

"I - I like being given comfort and attention" London whined.

"Are you sure you don't love me back?"

"Like I said, Benoit - I don't know - But it's not a no"

Benoit touched noses with London a loving smile on his face.

"You're bisexual?" Benoit asked.

"N - No!"

"Then if you weren't why are you letting me make you blush? Why are you letting me do this to you?" Benoit asked, rubbing his face gently.

"B - Because I - I just - I - I don't know" London whined.

Benoit pushed him to the bed.

"Then why don't you try?" Benoit asked stroking his face.

London felt his heart racing, he didn't know if he was lovestruck, angry for letting an Eevee seduce him or... He knew he was bisexual, and he wanted to keep that a secret from everyone, but Benoit seemed to see his sexuality as if he was looking through clear glass... Under pressure, the Flareon couldn't take it.

"Uggh! Fine I am! - but I prefer woman" London said.

Benoit laughed, "You're adorable"

Then he kissed London on the mouth, London wanted to push him away but for some reason he liked it. He liked it very much. He felt Benoit reach under his t-shirt and move his paws all over his bag, the feeling was like rubbing up on a mattress, it made London's skin tingle. Soon, Benoit stopped kissing London and stood over him,
"Your turn," He said, "Kiss me"

London slowly leaned over and kissed Benoit gently.

"Mmf" London moaned in a hesitant fashion.

Then London heard the doorbell ring upstairs and pulled away from Benoit.

"Someone's at the door," London said, wiping his lip.

"Go on - I'm waiting," Benoit said, giggling.

London went upstairs, trying to hide his blush as he went to the door, when he opened it Sara was standing outside, she was glaring intensely at him as if he was a mischievous child. London's eyes went wide.

"I know you're British - don't even try" Sara growled.

"H - How did you find me?"

"I have my ways" Sara replied, the Flareon crossing her arms.

London looked behind him, then he looked back at Sara.

"What do you want?" London asked.

"I'm looking for an Eevee," Sara said lighting a cigarette with her firey breath.

"What does he or she look like?" London asked crossing his arms.

"I can't really be specific but it's a boy and he has green eyes" Sara replied, clearly not sure.

London began to get a little nervous he took a deep breath and gave Sara his reply.

"No," London said.

"Oh - Thank You anyway," Sara said, with a depressed sigh.

"G' day," London said with a nervous smile on his face.

Sara walked down the steps and to her Peugeot, London closed the door and saw Benoit peaking from the door.

London groaned and went towards the emerald eyes, the Eevee sighed and held his paw.

Benoit and London laid on the bed as Benoit kissed him on the mouth.

"Your so mysterious" Benoit commented.

"I could say the same" London said, the Flareon looking up at the ceiling.

"Who was that?" Benoit asked, licking his mouth.

"Some Irish Flareon - Looking for a child," London said, eyes still glued to the ceiling.

"Mmf - Okay"

Benoit kissed him on the mouth, "Have you ever been kissed by a boy? - Be honest"

London looked down at the bed sheets, " - Yes - - - - I'll tell you about it another time" he replied n nervously.

"Sure you will" Benoit replied, "Do you wanna sleep with me tonight?"

"Uhhhh -" London started.

"Pwease" Benoit whimpered, using Baby Doll Eyes.

London thought it wouldn't be a bad idea, but he was a little nervous so he wanted to clarify some rules.

"O - Only kissing," London said whining nervously.

"That's why I love you," Benoit said.

Then he began to kiss London more firmly.