Chapter 14: Party In Paris

London and Delevio reached Paris at around 8 at night. The two stepped out of the Mercedes and went up to the apartment, guns behind their backs. When the door opened an Eevee with emerald coloured eyes, a tank top and shorts, peaked outside, Delevio noticed he was wearing a tank top, London knew this had to have been Benoit.

"Bonsoir, savez-vous se trouve Mlle Minow?" London asked.

Benoit's face palmed himself, "I speak English," the Eevee said in a French accent.

The two were baffled for a moment as to why he said that.

"Oh - my apologies," London said back, in a French accent.

"Oh heh heh It's okay," Benoit said, blushing a little as he looked up at London.

"Your mom?" Delevio said, clearing her throat.

"Oh she's at a party for my dad's job," Benoit said, scratching his back, "Wait - why do you wanna know?"

"We were hoping to ask her some questions - we are with the Paris Police," Delevio said in a French accent.

"What my mom do this time?" Benoit groaned.

"She threatened to push someone in front of a train" London replied.

Benoit's eye twitched in irritation, "When was this?"

"On her way home from work" Delevio replied.

Benoit growled in anger, Minow had been arrested numerous times because of her temper, but this time Benoit had it, he was getting sick and tired of her getting herself into trouble and wanted her to be taught a lesson.

"I'll let her know you stopped by," Benoit said through his teeth.

"Ah Ah! Where's the party?" London asked.

"Les Salons Hoche, 9 Avenue Hoche, 8th arrondissement" Benoit replied, "I don't care if you arrest her by the way, Elle est quand même une putain de bite!" He said shaking his fist.

London and Delevio looked at each other wide-eyed, then back at Benoit.

"Ahh, Je vous remercie!" London replied waving at Benoit.

Benoit whined, "What's going to happen to me after my mother gets locked up?"

"You'll probably be given to someone else - anyway have a swell night," Delevio said.

Delevio and London waved at him and left, Benoit tapped his foot nervously, his face was red, and he felt his heart beating rapidly... He was in love with London.

"That was something," Delevio said as they left the apartment.

"I didn't know he hated her that much, she must be abusive if that's the case," London said.

"Do you think we should ask her if she abuses him?" Delevio asked, looking at London worriedly.

"That would be an interesting side note - yes" London replied, then he suddenly ran to the driver's door and got in the Mercedes.

"No! - My car!" Delevio pouted.

"My turn to drive," London says giving Delevio a smile, the aggressive aura made Delevio not want to argue anymore.