Chapter 18: Motorway Madness

The following morning, London had everything set before his departure to the Netherlands, but before he left, the Flareon had to take the boys to school.

"Thanks for the awesome two nights London!" Devon squeaked.

"Yeah - We had a lot of fun!" Nigel added.

"You're Welcome!" London replied.

"Is it possible to do it again?!" Quinn asked.

"Ehhhhh ask you're parents" London replied, he rubbed Nigel's head.

"We will!"

"Remember this can't happen all the time!" London reminded them.

"We know!"

London looked at Omar who was hugging Moonlake and kissing his face making the Eevee giggle lovingly.

Soon they reached the school and London dropped them off.

"Bye! See you later Moony!"

"B-Bye" Moonlake stuttered, blushing at London.

"Goodbye London thanks for having us over!" The Eevee's friends shouted.

London waved and began to walk to the corner. The Flareon smirked, he knew what was going to happen, so he began walking ever so slowly toward the corner and...

"Flare!" he shrieked suddenly.

"Ahhh" A Glaceon yelped and fell backwards.

"Nice try Delevio!" London shouted, laughing.

"Uggh! Outsmarted!" Delevio groaned, picking herself up.

"You must have thought you were gonna sneak up on me a third time didn't you?" London said, hysterical.

"Uggh! - I thought I was gonna get you!" Delevio whined, "Oh well"

"So where is the car?" London asked, looking around.

"There" The Glaceon said, pointing at a black BMW M5 sedan. (Car pictured below in blue)

"Midnight Black? - Really?" London said, not appreciating the colour choice of the car

"What's wrong with black?" Delevio said, confused.

"It's a little too - dark" London moaned.

"Haters gonna hate" Delevio said in a sassy manner, "You drive"

"Americans" London muttered, then he put his suitcase in the back of the car and got into the drivers seat and the car pulled away from the school, a dark coloured older model Ford Galaxy slowly pulled out from another spot from behind and began following the BMW.

(Ford Galaxy pictured below)