Chapter 7: Nightmare

Kovar was pissed, his blood was boiling, he felt like killing someone at the moment.

"You belligerent bastard" The Umbreon muttered, "Get me the CIA director, Immediately!"

The high-speed chase in Hawaii was heating up. London accidentally made a car crash into another one.

"Oops" London whispered.

The Camero weaved past a truck

"Agent Delevio, what's going on over there." General Greene, an Arcanine, asked.

"MI6 sent in their agent, he looks pretty young but he's really experienced" Delevio explained.

"Damn it! The British are trying to get to him before we do!" Greene growled.

Delevio swerved away from an eighteen wheeler which plummeted into a tanker causing an explosion behind them.

"My god" London said, he then drove through the barrier and onto the beach, Delevio followed him.

"She's really is fuckin relentless!" London cursed, he changed the gear to off-road racing mode. Now the Aston Martin had traction on the sand whereas the Chevrolet Camaro did not, at least that is what London thought.

"Ha!" London yelled in triumph.

Delevio shook her head, a confident smile on her face, the car had four-wheel drive, the Camero was still tailing the DB11.

"Oh come on," London moaned.

At this point, the men on the Yacht had noticed the two cars and pulled out AK-47's the first bullet went into the sand.

"Flare!" London yelped, "They saw us! - You Bloody idiot!"

The Glock from the open case, it was already loaded, he shot at the yacht, he hit two of the guard Pokémon on the deck of the ship.

Delevio grabbed a submachine gun on the passenger seat. She hit a Russian about to shoot an RPG at the two cars. He dropped the launcher causing it to go off and hit a police car driving on the road. More cars crashed into that causing a massive pileup.

"Oh dear," Delevio said looking back, then she felt something hit her arm, she'd been shot, "AHH!" She yelped. The Camero lost control and crashed into a pile of rocks.

London had shot that same Russian. Then he looked back at the crashed Camero, he stopped. Then he loads explosive rounds in the pistol and shot the hull of the ship. The explosion was the size of a house.

But London only hit the upper side of the ship.

"I ran out of land," London said.

"Christ!" Kovar yelled, "They just love playing this game, don't they?"

"I don't know," London said."I made a big hole in the ship"

"Good, you may turn your communication device off," Kovar said with an annoyed sigh.

"Thank you," London said, he then ran over to Delevio who was clutching he bleeding arm.

"Why do the people at MI6 never listen to us?" Delevio whined.

"We have an interest in the same person, Sakovski is a reputable henchman, he'll do anything for Demitriyev" London explained.

London got a medical kit from the Aston Martin and began to remove the bullet from the Glaceon's arm when he touched her she was unmoving and cold...

"Is she dead?" He said, nervously.

Delevio suddenly laughed, London didn't enjoy the joke.

"Oi! - I actually thought you were dead, don't do that!" London scolded.

"I play that joke on my co-workers all the time, relax." She winced, "I'm an Ice Type! My blood is as cold as a popsicle"

London sighed.

"Hold Still," He said holding a surgical knife.

"Huh" Delevio grunted.

London cut open into her, she yelped and shook a little, London wiped the blood on a cloth.

"Stop moving, you're going to make me poke open one of your veins," London said, annoyed, she ceased squirming, trying her best to ignore the pain in her arm. London grabbed some tweezers and slowly pulled the bullet out, Delevio tried her best not to scream, when the bullet was out of her arm London stitched the hole closed.

"Go home," London said bluntly, the Flareon cleaned his tools and placed them back in their respective spots, then he washed his paws in the ocean and got back in the Aston Martin.

"Wait!" Delevio called.

London was about to close the door "What"

"What is your name," The injured Glaceon asked.

"None of your concern" London replied.

He closed the door and the car kicked up sand as London drove the sand covered DB11.

Delevio sighed.

Later that night, Hawaii Five - 0 extracted her from the area since it strayed far from Route 83.

In the back of the Suburban, Delevio was wandering, with the only question in her mind.

"Who is that British Flareon?" She asked herself.