Chapter 40: Uncomfortable Rush

(Warning!: You Probably Will Cringe At The First Part Of This Chapter!)

While London was in bed, he was wide awake. The Flareon was so uncomfortable about Moonlake's feelings for him he could not sleep a wink. All he could think about is how to try and convince Moonlake to lean more toward Omar or Melody rather then himself, then his thinking was interrupted by somemon crawling under the covers and wrapping they're arms around London's waist the Flareon blushed and flicked the covers off to see Moonlake rubbing his face on his back.

"Um I already can't sleep so can you please leave?" London asked.

"Iie! (No)" The Eevee replied in Japanese, "I love you! Why don't you love me? Am I not good enough for you?"

London rolled over to face, "Now that's not it, not even close, I just don't need you trying to kiss me on the mouth"

"Don't worry -" Moonlake replied, then he began panting which made London cringe, "- I won't try and kiss you"

"That thirsty panting says otherwise" London replied, "I think I'm gonna sleep on the couch"

"No!" Moonlake yelled, then the white tendrils wrapped around London and inserted him back in the bed before retracting back into Moonlake's necklace, "Stay with Moony"

"Flaaaaare!" London groaned as Moonlake began wrapping his tail around London's.

"Buah! What are you doing?!" London yelped, blushing heavily.

Note: Pokémon in this world whom have long enough tails and have them wrapped around or on each other are or wish to be sexually acquainted.

"Showing you how much I love you" Moonlake replied, the Eevee's eyes turning hot pink - signifying he was deeply in love.

"Th-That's inappropriate!!" London shouted blushing heavily and moving his tail away from his.

"But I love you!" Moonlake replied, pulling London over so he could nuzzle his chest, "I will always love you! Anata no kawaī!"

At this point London gave up and let the Eevee eventually fall asleep with him, at least the rest of his night was peaceful, but in the morning...

"Mewosamasu! Mewosamasu! (Wake Up! Wake Up!)" The Eevee cheerfully kissed London as he smiled in a loving manner, on the face in order to wake him up, "What do you -"

He was naked, London froze as the Eevee smiled in a love struck manner, he then began wrapping him up with a bed sheet and he carried him to his room. Benoit and Veeyoshi already knew he was naked just by looking at the bed sheet wrapped around him.

The two looked at eachother, trying not to cringe.

"Has he lost his sanity?" Benoit asked.

"Hai - He has" Veeyoshi replied.

Once London closed the door to his room he threw a fit.

"What do you think your doing you weirdo!" London shouted.

"Sharing with you!" Moonlake replied.

"Baka! - Your doing something unnatural, and nasty! Why are you behaving like this you were so easy to tame when I first met you! Why can't you just -" London shouted, then London remembered something...

"Your Necklace! - That's what's allowing you to have and think these mature things about me!" London concluded.

Moonlake was surprised to hear London figure that out, "Huh - I never thought you'd figure that out"