Chapter 4: Love & Secrets

That same night, London read Moonlake his favourite story in the guest room; The Eevee Who Knew No Bounds.

He was just finishing the book at this moment...

"... So then the Eevee became king and ruled all of England happily with his wife and two children, The End"

"Yay!" Moonlake shouted.

London yawned, and scratched the boys head.

"Well buddy, good night" London said lazily.

"Wait!" Moonlake yelled.

London halted, "Yes?"

"Can I have a good night kiss?" Moonlake whined, poking his fingers nervously.

"Ummmm" London replied nervously. "I am not really family, so I kind of see that as inappropriate"

"I don't mind" Moonlake replied, fidgeting nervously in bed.

"Moonlake-" London started.

"Pwease?" The Eevee whined, using Puppy Doll Eyes, his eyes sparkling like lights.

London gave in, he did not want him to cry and keep him up in the night.

"Okay..." He walked over to him and planted a kiss on his cheek... Moonlake's nose turned pink. He felt his face soften to a smile and his heart beat faster, he began blushing shaking a little, he felt weird yet he recognised the emotion as if it was a friend he hadn't seen in years. His body felt weak - He was in love.

"Good night," London said rubbing his head.

"G-Good night" Moonlake stuttered, his nose still pink. London noticed.

"Hey, are you okay?" London asked nervously.

"Y-Yeah... Hee hee, I'm fine, good night" Moonlake replied, hesitantly.

London chuckled, "Goof"

He shut off the light and closed the door.

Moonlake let himself blush, "Heh Heh"

He rubbed the spot where London kissed him, he hugged his pillow smiling and blushing, he began to squeeze his pillow while making excited Eevee noises. He couldn't believe he loved him.

"I-I think I have a crush on him," he said to himself quietly, then he began to get worried, "But what if he's disgusted? what if he hates me after I tell him? What will he do when he knows I love him - I need to pick a correct time to tell him"

The next morning, London was woken up to the sight of a smiling brown and furry Moonlake looking down at him, when London opened his eyes that was the first thing he saw, he yawned, Moonlake whimpered adoring how he sounded like a puppy when he yawned, he hid his blushing.

"Good morning!" London greeted, still lying in bed with his sleeping clothes on, in bed.

London cooked Moonlake some chocolate chip pancakes. At this point, Moonlake wasn't just in love with London, he was in love with his cooking.

"Mmm! I love these, they are so good" Moonlake commented, "May I have some more?"

"Uh Sure" London said to the little Eevee.

After being given two more pancakes, Moonlake got ready for school, at that moment he began having slightly mature thoughts about London, he giggled, then he slapped himself.

London cocked his head, "Why did you do that?"

"Sorry, children at school talk about mature content things" Moonlake replied, 'Lying to him feels so bad.' he thought.

After Moonlake finished, London took him to Dreyton Secondary School in Knightsbridge.