Chapter 3: I Wanna Get To Know Ya!

After unpacking all of Moonlake's bags into London's house, Spark bid her son farewell and left for Heathrow.

"Sayanara!"Spark yelled as the car left.

London and Moonlake waved. Then he looked up at London his tail wagging.

"So what do you want to do?" London asked a kind expression on his face, his face full of innocence.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, Moonlake hugged him!

"Aww" London said, rubbing his head.

The two went inside, London made him Eccles Cake! Moonlake was curious to know what it was.

"What's this?" The little Eevee asked.

"Eccles Cake, it's a pastry from Manchester, it has currant jelly in it." London explained.

Moonlake tried it, "Mmmmf, not bad." He commented.

After he finished eating, London and Moonlake sat on the sofa, got to know each other and asked each other questions about themselves.

"So, Moonlake-" London started

"You can call me Moony, you don't necessarily have to call me by my full name" Moonlake said.

"Ok, if that's okay with you" London replied,

"So where are you from?", London asked.

"I'm from London" Moonlake replied

"Same" London answered, "So I noticed your mum speaks Japanese to you, do you know that?"

"Yeah, my mummy says I have Japanese and American blood in my ancestry" Moonlake replied, his fluffy tail wagging calmly.

"Ireland, Japan, America, France, Kenya, Canada, Haiti, England and Germany" London replied, explaining his heritage.

"Whoa..."Moonlake replied, he was astonished, "Hey! We are both American and Japanese! Can you speak Japanese?!"

Why would a government agent not be able to speak more then one language?

"Yes actually, and I can speak it fluently" London replied to the Eevee

"Teach me" Moonlake pleaded, "I'm tired of being the only one in the house who can't speak another language, my daddy can speak Korean, my mummy can speak Japanese and Chinese, but I can't speak any other language besides English --- it sucks"

"Okay, I will teach you" London replied

"Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes" Moonlake responded.

"So... how old are you?" London asked, "I'm 14"

Moonlake's face was blank.

"I'm 3-years-old" he replied awkwardly, then he bought up the topic of London's parents...

"Where's your mum and dad?" The boy asked, seeing how young London was.

London was silent for a moment. He looked down at the floor, then back to Moonlake.

"If I tell you what happened will it scare you?" London asked, nervousness in his voice.

"No" Moonlake assured.

"Okay, I'll tell you..." London said with a depressed sigh" My mum...murdered my father... In front of me"

Moonlake gasped in horror "W-why?"

"My mum and dad were arguing over whether to move to America or not, they where shrieking at each other, my mum got so she got so mad... She grabbed a kitchen knife and... Stabbed him to death" London explained, he wiped the tears coming from his eyes.