Chapter 48: Endgame 1

London and Delevio arrived in St. Petersburg early, while they were waiting for the Russian agent to come pick them up they had a chat.

"So I guess this is the end" Delevio said watching the tiny Ladas pass by.

"I'm sure we will get to work together again" London replied.

Delevio noticed how lightly London was dressed, Russia was pretty cold that year and every other Pokémon in the area was dressed heavily to protect themselves against the cold.

"Why are you dressed so lightly?" Delevio asked.

"I'm a Fire type, I don't really feel cold" London replied, then the Flareon noticed Delevio's attire, "You really shouldn't be talking though, you're dressed lightly too"

"Ice types can't feel the cold, just like how you can't feel the heat" Delevio replied, crossing her arms.

"Uh huh" London replied.

Then Delevio noticed a silver car it looked out of place as it approached the two.

"What car is that? It looks like a luxury car" Delevio asked.

"An Aurus Senat" London replied.

"Russia's version of the Rolls Royce Phantom" Delevio said

The driver got out and opened the door, inside was a Ninetales in a female Russian military outfit. She looked like business, the look on her face as cold as stone, you could tell her a joke and she probably wouldn't laugh.

"Are you Commander Winters and Lieutenant Bottelavicci?" She asked.

"Um yes" Delevio replied.

"I'm Colonel Zena Petya, get in" She said.

The two looked at each other then got in the car, "Geez, she's cold" London replied.

Delevio's head slowly turned to her partner when London realised what he said he laughed a little, Delevio rolled her eyes. Petya, getting impatient began tapping on her phone and crossing her arms, that is when the two realised they were waiting time and got in the car.

While on their way to the Russian intelligence agency, London had questions for Petya...

"Um soo why are you using a luxury car?" London asked.

"This vehicle is used to transport ambassadors and millitary officials. You two are military officials, so that is why we chose this vehicle. The car is also bullet and fireproof just incase some terrorist tries to blow you sky high. Now I don't feel like starting conversations, so please stop talking to me" Petya responded.

London looked at Delevio, she shrugged.

"I guess she isn't one for conversation" London said to himself, inching away from Petya because she was beginning to creep him out.