Chapter 41: First Day Of School/Surprise by The Thames

"But I don't wanna go to school! I wanna stay here with you!" Moonlake whimpered.

"Moonlake! If you want to graduate, you need to go!" London replied, keeping him from trying to hug him, at this point he even felt uncomfortable letting him do that.

"I love you!" Moonlake squeaked.

"Ah! Just go to school! Omar is waiting out there for you?" London groaned blushing madly.

"He is?" Moonlake asked peaking out to see the blue-eyed Eevee and his other friends waiting, "Oh they are"

The Eevee sighed disappointedly, "Fine I'll go"

"Thank You" London replied with a relieved sigh, "See you later! Oh! Do not use extra rides on that Oyster Card, thank you!"

Moonlake did manage to smile though, then he jumped on him and kissed his cheek, once he was done, he backed up to the door and smiled at London, "Goodbye - tee hee~"

The Eevee went out the door leaving London to sigh irritated by Moonlake's sudden feelings for him. All the Flareon could do now was talk to Isabel about it, so he went to her home in Knightsbridge to tell her about it.

"H-He likes you!?" Isabel shouted in disbelief.

"Sounds crazy I know, but the boy is crazy for me all of a sudden" London replied.

"H-How?!" Isabel asked, still in a panic.

"I don't know, he just suddenly told me that like two days ago!" London shouted nervously.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Isabel asked.

"Absolutely Not!" London replied, "That's just gross!"

"At least I'm happy to hear that" Isabel replied, then she thought about something and went to get a book.

"What's that?" London asked in confusion.

"A book about odd emotions of young Pokémon, It's kinda based on a true story, a 7-year-old Vulpix once fell in love with a 19-year-old Umbreon" Isabel explained.

"When was this?" London asked.

"1919, in England, and there is another story about it except it's in China and it's about a Charmander and a Dewott" Isabel responded, they both cringed and shivered at the same time.

"So this has happened before?" London asked.

"Yeah, apparently" Isabel replied.

London nodded, he had an idea of what he was dealing with... But he still thought Moonlake was possessed.

"Do you think that moon gem is effecting his behaviour?" London asked.

"Possibly, I'm aware of the behavioural effects it has on Pokémon" The Leafeon replied, straightening her glasses.

"Hm - Thanks Isabel," London said, giving her a hug. She hugged him back. Eventually, the Flareon let go and put on his shoes.

"Uh-Um London -" Isabel called out, blushing.

The Flareon turned around, "Yeah?"

She took a shaky breath, as if a spirit drifted from within, "Can you meet me by the Thames River tonight?"

London blushed, "Wh-Why? Another date?"

"Not quite. I wanna ask you something" Isabel replied.

"Why can't you ask me now -"

"I-I have to go down to headquarters for a briefing on Agent Fairgate" Isabel replied.

London sighed, she was the secretary after all, but he too wanted to ask her something...