Chapter 49: Endgame 2 Найти и уничтожить (Search And Destroy)

Later that night, the three arrived at the flat. Delevio handed London some binoculars... The Houndoom was indeed in the flat and smoking a cigarette.

"Overwatch are you in position?" London asked over the radio.

"Da! I'm in position" The sniper replied. He was perched on the building across the street, ready just incase things went south.

"Let's go" London said turning to Delevio and Tatyana.

Tatyana got out of the car first, her sword capsuled into the handle and in her pocket, she took a deep breath and began to work up tears and sob... All part of the plan.

"Izvinite menya! Ya ne mogu nayti moyu mamu! Mozhesh' mne pomoch'!? (Excuse me! I can't help find my mommy! Can you help me?)" Tatyana sobbed.

The two guards looked at each other, "Ladno poydem s nami (Okay, come with us)" One of them replied, then they led the guards away from the door, once they were far enough, Tatyana shot them both in the head. Then she rejoined London and Delevio, the Flareon picked the lock to the door while Delevio went in from the back. London's couldn't believe it, he was going to take down Demitriyev and put an end to his international criminal syndicate.

He was armed with a P90, and his G17. Once Tatyana returned to London, she nodded at London and pulled her sword from her pocket. London then rammed the door open and sprayed the guards watching the telly, Tatyana jumped over London and impaled a Lucario pulling a submachine gun out from his coat. London was then surprised by a tall Blaziken with a knife, who grabbed the Flareon, Tatyana smiled devilishly, for the Blaziken made a bad decision, slowly the sword turned itself into a blaster which she aimed at him, London ducked and she fired it - the ray hitting him straight in the chest and sending him into a car. London's head slowly rose and he turned to see the Blaziken's chest was completely burnt and there was blood gushing from his mouth as he lay their pulsating on street. London was wide eyed, he never expected the weapon to be that powerful.

"Hey it was either that or getting his head chopped off" Tatyana called out.

"Uh huh" London replied, picking up his P90 from the floor, the two continued upstairs shooting, slicing and impaling all the guards in the building eventually they reached Demitriyev's suite on the top floor, where Petya cut down the doors, Demitriyev jumped off his bed and grabbed an AK-47, London shot the gun out of his paws and aimed it at his head.

"You had a good run" London said.

Suddenly Demitriyev began laughing, "I bet I did"

"What's so funny you degenerate?" Tatyana asked aiming the baster at him.

"Did you ever wonder where your third friend went?" Demitriyev asked with a wicked smile on his face, the Houndoom licking his chops as if he was being served dinner.

Then there was a scream, Tatyana rushed to the window... Delevio had been captured, she was struggling to get free, but then a Sceptile whacked her in the head with the stock of his AK-12 and knocked her out cold. London's eyes went wide.

"You son of a bitch!" London snarled.

Demitriyev climbed onto the ledge of the window, "If you want her back, get the CIA, the FIS, and MI6 off of me"

The Houndoom then stretched his arms out behind him and fell out the window, London ran over to see Demitriyev had been caught by his men and was let down, he got into a limousine behind the van Delevio was in and they all drove off.

"That's not good" Tatyana said.

London squeezed his fist, his eyes were orange and firey, "White Knight to base - White Rook has been taken - I'm going to find her"

"London, come back to England! We need to plan this out -"

"If we wait she will die!" London shouted.

"Planning to both take Demitriyev by yourself is a suicide Commander! Report back to Eng -"

London disconnected his radio, Tatyana sighed. The best thing she could do was help him - even though now he was officially going rogue.

"If you want I can help you" Tatyana offered.

"Promise you won't get in my way?" London asked.

Tatyana nodded, "Now where are we going?"

London looked down at Tatyana, his eyes still orange with fury.

"To kill that that motherfucker" London replied darkly. The Flareon then left the room, the Vulpix sighed and followed him out of the building.

What will be Delevio's fate? Find out in the final chapter of Agent London Flareon.