Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Moonlake! /お誕生日おめでとうムーンレイク

Omar had just purchased Moonlake something he knew he would love... A Fruitdröp gaming tablet in ice white, one of Moonlake's favourite colours, though it was £1,000.53, but Omar and his older brother, José and Sister, Cristal knew it would be worth it be worth it.

Omar's siblings didn't know that Moonlake was his boyfriend, and Omar wanted it to stay that way because he was concerned about being picked on by his siblings, who have made fun of him for liking rainbows.

The boy left by himself early that morning, but then while on the Jubilee Line.... He ran into Melody, unexpectedly sitting next to her on the train as it departed West Hempstead, when Omar recognised the tropical perfume - except it wasn't mixed in with the smell of his own blood - he slowly turned to face her, she too had a gift for her boyfriend, an annoyed expression on her face, The female Eevee felt the presence of the other Eevee.

"You're still holding onto that?" Melody asked with an annoyed face.

"No" Omar grunted, puffing his cheeks up.

"Dude - just let it go" Melody replied, crossing her arms.

"I'm not holding onto it!" Omar growled.

"Oh brother - then what is it?" Melody asked, getting irritated with the way Omar was behaving with her.

"You're pulling him away from me!" Omar growled, the anger in his voice clear like a diamond.

"What? - Oh Brother!" Melody groaned rolling her eyes, "You get to hang out with Moonlake all the time, what do you mean?!"

"All he talks about is you, it drives me crazy!" Omar whined.

"Okay! It's normal for people to talk about the ones they love" Melody shouted, as her tolerance for this argument began to become more and more thin.

"Not when it's only about one person!" Omar snarled.

"Oh my Arceus you've lost it completely - just shut up!" Melody snarled, her claws coming out

"Make Me!" Omar snarled.

"Oh yeah then I should do so right now!" Melody hissed, towering over Omar angrily.

"What are you going to do?! Hit me?!" Please! Your as weak as a Magikarp!" Omar hissed back standing up in front of her, looking down on her with fury in his mind.

Some of the passengers on the train were staring at them, then when the train arrived at Finchley Road, Devon embarked on the train carrying a bag containing his gift for Moonlake, the Eevee came in as the fueding between Melody and Omar began to get more bitter, some passengers disembarked or went to the next car of the 1996 Tube Stock train.

When Devon heard the quarlling he was peeved, he began to have a headache and he felt his face boil in anger as he watched Omar and Melody shout and hiss at each other. When the doors closed he slammed his balled up fist into the wall next to Omar's seat, this made the two quarrelling Eevees flinch and look up at Devon who's eye twitched in irritation and was giving both of them the death stare, his eyes glowing angrily under the trains lighting, he wasn't going to put up with the fighting... at all.

"I absolutely will not put up with you two fuckin wankers shouting at each other... So If I, at all, hear any of you two open you're mouth to try and reignite this bullshit argument no one, especially me, wants to hear, I will throw off the sodding train" Devon snarled coldly, "So will you shut the fuck up and let the rest of the Londoners on board this train have some peace?"

There was silence onboard the trains as some of the passengers whispered among each other or were wondering why Devon was shouting at the two other Eevee's who were scared out of their mind.