Chapter 11: London Life 3, A Weekend In Basingstoke

After Moonlake finished his week at school and had breakfast with Omar and Melody, whom hated each other, London decided to show the little Eevee his other house in the small English town of Basingstoke. Moonlake could hardly contain his excitement for he had never been to Basingstoke, he was also hoping to find a great place to tell London he loved him. London woke the young Eevee up at six in the morning, London wanted to beat the traffic out of London so they got to Basingstoke.

After feeding Moonlake Bubble and Squeak, they set off on the M3 in London's Range Rover Sport. (Pictured Below)

"Whoa! - Nice Car!" Moonlake commented, feeling the leather seats

"Thank you! - It took me forever to get my paws on one of these, this is the 2018 model by the way, so its fairly new" London explained.

Moonlake squealed, "I love new cars!"

"Don't ya now?" London replied.

Moonlake forgot his belt and strapped himself in.

"My seatbelt is on!" Moonlake said.

"Wait what?! - Moonlake! If I got into an accident, you probably would have died! - When you get in the car, put the seatbelt on!" London shouted, worried about him.

"Okay - sowy" Moonlake replied, then he picked up his bag from off the floor and opened it inside were some toys and books to keep him company, but what he was searching for was a plush Eevee which he eventually found, he had pleaded London for this plush which was an Eevee with red eyes like London's.

He took one look into it's eyes before squeezing it in his arms, the found the plush to be a very sensitive and a very precious possession of his.

"Why did you want me to buy you a Royalty Eevee Plush for you? - Uggh and I thought the clothes I buy are expensive, but £53.00 for a plush? That's mad!" London said.

"Royalty Eevee Plushies are amazing! - They feel so furry and so soft, they are very durable and you can customise the way they look and the clothes they wear, Hey if I asked them to get more sets of clothes to dress the plushie in it would definitely be more expensive, but not as expensive as those Supreme, Gucci, Luis Vuitton, Versace, Fendi and Balenciaga stuff you got lying around the house, If someone were to break in there, not only would they score big, they would probably have enough money to buy the whole of the Nandos restaurant franchise! - of course I'm exaggerating, but let me get straight to the point - You shouldn't be talking" Moonlake said back to London.

London could not believe he even knew about those luxury brands.

"Um how do you know about those brands?" London asked, nervously.

"I have a watch that turned out to be a Rolex and a Luis Vuitton bag - honestly that's all I have" Moonlake replied.

London looked in the rear view mirror at Moonlake, "Who bought those for you anyway?"