Chapter 40: Uncomfortable Rush

Start from the beginning

"Heya London!" Moonlake greeted, tail wagging a little with excitement.

"Hey" London replied, then he went on with finishing up with the food and sliding it onto the plates.

"What are we doing today?" Moonlake asked curiously.

"Um staying in. Your first day back at school starts tomorrow. Just to let you know by the way, Omar wanted to take you to Puerto Rico to see his beach house, I'm surprised it survived Hurricane Maria actually" London replied.

Moonlake suddenly felt bad for not getting back to Omar about going to Puerto Rico. He had never been and he had missed the opportunity to go now because of him accompanying London while he was in Germany.

"I-I'm gonna go check on him" Moonlake said, feeling bad suddenly.

Then the doorbell rang, Benoit decided to go get the door, surprisingly it was Omar, standing there wearing a grey pullover hoodie, and matching sweatpants and blue shoes.

"How are you not cold?" Benoit asked, puzzled.

"I like to grow my fur out" Omar replied, a smile on his face.

"How are you not hot in the summer then?" Benoit asked.

"Oh I just like to leave the fridge door open, let the cool crisp air hit my face, because if I don't do that, I'll probably get lovesick from the heat. Where's Moonlake?" Omar asked.

When Moonlake heard his name he ran to the door and gave Omar a hug, "I'm so sorry!"

"Um -"

"Is they're anything I can do to make it up to you?" Moonlake asked nervously.

"H-Hey! Relax, I'm going in the Winter. I know you'll come along right?" Omar asked.

"Yes!" Moonlake replied, pulling Omar inside and hugging him.

Omar blushed, "Te quiero! (I love you)"

Benoit gave Moonlake the death stare, he knew what Omar said.

"Um why is he looking at you like he's a yandre?" Omar asked as Moonlake still hugged him.

"He's just jealous" Moonlake replied.

Benoit hissed at Moonlake. The Eevee closed the door and walked into the living room to scream in a pillow.

"I finally told London! - He's shy but I believe he'll get used to it" Moonlake said.

"Aww! Look at you go" Omar replied, then he let go of Moonlake to take off his shoes.

"How's your family?" Moonlake asked.

Muy bien!" Omar replied, then he caught sight of London...

"London!" Omar shouted, then he ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hi Omar" London replied, picking him up and hugging him.

"¿Cómo estás? I'm very tired honestly" Omar replied flailing his limbs toward London.

"I'm tired too - and uncomfortable" London replied, muttering the last part.

"So I was wondering if I could sleep over with Moonlake tonight? Is that okay with you?" Omar asked curiously.

"Sure" London replied, putting Omar down. Omar began to try and jump on London which immediately signaled to London he wanted him to pick him up and not put him down, the Flareon rolled his eyes and picked him up again, Omar hugged the side of London's face, he sighed.