Chapter 40: Uncomfortable Rush

Start from the beginning

"I've heard rumors that that gem -" London pointed at it "- It allows it's user to unlock every Pokémon's emotion, they're intelligence one of a kind, and produces teenage emotions inside the brain... and unexplained abilities"

"Howay! He figured it out" Moonlake squeaked about to stand up but London made him sit back down before he stood all the way up.

London sighed and grabbed some clothes from Moonlake's dresser and threw them at his face, the Eevee though didn't really care though.

"Thanks! Amaimono! (Sweetie!)" Moonlake replied, still giggling falling in love with London every moment. The Flareon then left the room, closed the door.

Benoit jumped on London and gave him a hug, since London felt more comfortable around him, he hugged him back. Veeyoshi sighed, "I should have tried to warn you, I'm sorry dad"

"Eh don't sweat it! I will have reacted the same way" London replied, he then rose an eyebrow, he never heard Veeyoshi address him as his father.

"Do you hate him" Benoit asked before beginning to nibble on his ear.

"N-No. I just feel weird around him now" London replied, trying not to blush.

"Does your girlfriend know about this?" Veeyoshi asked.

"I don't know if I should tell her, she'll go crazy!" London replied, sounding nervous.

"He does have a point" Benoit said to Veeyoshi.

Then London's phone went off, Kovar was calling him, immediately he knew it was and assignment.

"Hello?" London answered.

"Hello London, are you up for another task?" Kovar asked as he looked out the window at the city infront of him.

"Yeah - why not?" London replied.

"Good, Delevio should be there to give you the details soon, take care" Kovar replied, then he hung up.

"So school starts for the both of you tomorrow, what are you looking forward to doing there?" London asked, clapping his paws together.

Benoit grumbled, "Mais je déteste l'école! (But I hate school!)"

"I did too, but I worked hard, so I don't have to go, maybe you can be like that" London replied.

"Do I have to go?" Veeyoshi asked nervously.

"Yes, yes you do" London replied.

Veeyoshi's eye twitched, "
Ima kara seppuku suru tsumorida to omou (I think I'm going to commit seppeku now)"

"Ah! Don't kill yourself! You can learn so much in school!" London replied nervously.

Veeyoshi sighed, he did have a point, "If you say so"

London sighed, "What school are you attending Benoit?"

"Oh um Telford - Featherslade" He replied.

"Cool" London replied.

"Where am I going?" Veeyoshi asked, curiously.

"Same school as Moonlake! I think" London replied.

"Why can't I go somewhere else" He asked, sounding disappointed.

"Because Dreyton is one of the top schools in London, and I used to work there" London replied, then he went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Once Moonlake finished getting dressed, he went downstairs to see what his "boyfriend" was up to.