Chapter 39: Secrets Release

Start from the beginning

"Just still shocked at what you told me that's all - gah! I can't cook right now!" The Flareon replied, "I'm gonna order some food"

After ordering from an American restaurant. Not far from the place, at that point London was so scared he couldn't eat.

"Hey it's okay, just breathe" Moonlake said.

"How can I breathe when I have a mature minded four-year-old in love with me!?" London shouted nervously, his face still red.

Benoit dropped his fork and began staring deeply into Moonlake's soul. Moonlake didn't seem to to care however, the Eevee just kept smiling as if he was having a daydream, still feeling mad love for London.

"Uh-Um I'm going to make a phone call" London said, still shaking.

The Flareon ran up to his room, still uncomfortable at Moonlake's startling revelation. The Flareon ran over to his phone and called Spark, who was currently on her way to work in Tokyo.

"Hello?"

"Spark! Y-Your son! He's scaring me!" London replied, his face still holding nervous blush.

"Daijōbu?"

"M-Moonlake l-likes m-me!"

Spark began laughing and replied to London as the train she was on departed Shinjuku station, "Watashi wa sudeni sore o shitte imashita! (I already knew that!)"

"Wh-What?!" London shouted, "Why didn't you tell me!?!?"

"Ai wa ai! (Love is Love!)" Spark replied, "I'm not asking you to marry him, just love him back"

"I want to, but as a friend!" London replied, "Spark! Please take me seriously!"

"I am! My advice? To sore o norikoemasu! (Get it over with!)" She replied smiling.

Then she hung up and smiled in a pleased manner as the Seibu 40000 series (Pictured In The Photo Below) went through a station.

"Spark! Spark!?" London shouted, he took a shaky breath and left his room to go back downstairs.

"You were talking to my mum weren't you?" Moonlake asked.

"Y-Yeah! Heh... I guess I'm doomed" London replied.

Benoit sighed and finished off his pancake, "Can I take London out for a walk?"

Moonlake glared at him, "Don't try anything"

"Uh huh" Benoit replied, not caring one bit about the threat.

The older Eevee took London by the paw and got him to go out on a walk.

"You had no clue he had a crush on you?" Benoit asked, looking up at London.

"N-No! I knew there was something funny about his behaviour toward me, but I never knew he had it for me" London replied, rubbing his arm.

"Now I know you're pretty aggravated and you don't feel comfortable talking about this but would you honestly feel comfortable loving me or him?"

"You are two years younger than me, so yeah. I guess. But I bet your mum would go crazy If she found out we were together" London replied, still rubbing his arm nervously.

Benoit smiled a little, "Hm. You know you could have said no to me and I wouldn't have minded"

"Hmmf - Well that was a while ago" London replied, the Flareon watching a not in service bus pass by.

Then London lifted Benoit onto the bonnet of his Range Rover so Benoit could sit down on the car, the Flareon opened the passenger seat door and sat facing outside the sidewalk the car was parked along side.

"You know - I honestly never had any idea that I liked boys until I was nine, but I knew I had loved girls since I was four"

"What's your point?" London asked.

"We discover new things about each other every day. You can love him, just not inappropriately, Tu vois ce que je veux dire? (You know what I mean?)" Benoit said.

"You mean like hugs" London asked.

"Yeah!" Benoit replied, his legs restlessly going up and down.

London smiled, he found Benoit's advice useful, now he just had to hope Moonlake would not try and kiss him. The two returned to the house, immediately Moonlake jumped on his "boyfriend".

"Thank Arceus your okay!" Moonlake said, holding him to his chest making the Flareon grumble nervously and blush.

"Yes I'm fine? Happy?" London replied trying to push him away because of how clingy the Eevee was. Then Moonlake tried to kiss him but the Flareon wedged his paw in between the two as the Eevee continued to try and reach London's mouth.

"Heh that works" London muttered to himself.

"Come on let Moony give you a smooch" Moonlake said, his arms reaching at London trying to grab his face, the Eevee giggling and blushing as he tried to reach his caretaker's face.

"Heh heh! If I let you, you will try and go for my lips" London replied, a concerned smile on his face.

"No I won't" Moonlake whined lovingly.

"Okay thirsty, Can you get off me so I can go clean?" London asked, the Eevee still trying to reach his mouth.

"I'm not thirsty" Moonlake replied, panting in the manner after saying it.

"Why are you acting like your 18 then?" London replied, an annoyed smile on his face.

"Because I am - mentally" Moonlake replied with a giggle.

"Uh huh" London replied, grunting as he felt Moonlake push harder and his small arms try desperately to grab his face, "Don't you think that's enough?"

"Love has no limits" Moonlake moaned.

"So you say, and I know that's the obsession part of you talking" London replied, rolling onto his back to keep Moonlake's weight from breaking his arms.

Benoit sighed and laughed a little as he watched the Flareon use his limbs to try and prevent Moonlake from loving him, "Love, you never fail to impress me... So do you London... Mon amour"