Chapter 37: Wenn Sie im schönen Deutschland sind. (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Audi A7? Nice choice!"

"It took us a while but Audi finally lended the CIA one of these" Delevio replied.

"Who drove last time?" London asked.

Delevio remembered clearly, "Uggh!"

"Ha!"

As the four got in the car, it was grey and wet out, it had rained over night while they were unpacking, an Opel merged from the space where it had parked and began following them, Moonlake noticed the car following them.

"Hey London?"

"Yes" The Flareon replied.

"You see that black Opel Astra?" Moonlake asked.

"Yes" London replied, slightly confused.

"I think it's following us" Moonlake replied.

London sighed and got out of the car, walking up to it, inside there was a female Lopunny and a Sawk, the Flareon knocked on the window and the Lopunny rolled it down.

"Folgen Sie uns? (Are you following us?)" London asked, covertly reaching into his pocket for his G17.

Moonlake got out of the car and watched over the Flareon.

"Absolut nicht (Absolutely Not)" The Lopunny replied.

"Bist du sicher, dass du mir nicht folgst? (Are you sure you are not following us?)" London asked.

The Sawk reached over and quickly raised a Beretta at London, the Flareon was too slow to react... The bullet hit him in the stomach, the familiar feeling but not one felt often, London crashed down the ground.

"Noo!" Moonlake shrieked.

The sight of London lying on floor made him shake and whimper as he ran up to the Flareon.

"Ah! Relax - Moonlake. I'll be fine!" London wheezed as he tried to withstand the very nerve destroying pain from being shot.

"Sure you will" Moonlake replied, no emotion in his voice.

The Eevee's eyes suddenly turned from brown to red, Delevio and Veeyoshi got out from the Audi, Delevio getting the first aid kit from the boot. Veeyoshi aiming an MP5 at the Opel.

When the goons tried to pull out, something hit the car, a large bright white tendril glowing and coming from Moonlake's necklace, a very furious look on the Eevee's face.

"You son a bitch!" Moonlake shouted, the two staring at Moonlake with fear in their eyes.

He had a glowing white aurora as he smashed the Opel on top of an older model Mercedes. When the henchman and woman finally broke out of the car guns drawn, but before they could shoot the boy, the tendril suddenly split into two and impaled both of them in the chest, the bodies flopping like fish as they hit the ground, the Sawk was killed instantly, but the Lopunny was still squirming on the floor as London, Delevio and Veeyoshi watched in horror as the emotional Eevee walked over to her, the poor thing was shaking as a pool of blood began surround her.

"Oh my Arceus" Delevio mouthed in suprise, the feed from Delevio's body cam was rolling, so was Moonlake's and Veeyoshi's. Kovar was so lost in trance he didn't realise Moonlake was about to execute her, he snapped out of it...

"Private! Do Not kill her!" He shouted through the microphone.

"Fick nicht mit meinem Hausmeister! Je! (Don't fuck with my caretaker! Ever!)" Moonlake shrieked, the shriek of the Lopunny could be heard in Berlin, in the control room back in London, and by the other agents as the tendril surged through her back, threw her heart - killing her instantly.

"Delevio - Are you okay?" Veeyoshi asked.

The Glaceon was completely in freak out mode, she was shaking and afraid to approach Moonlake. It was the most horrific sight she had ever witnessed there was blood all over the surrounding cars and London was just plain terrified. Tears filled her eyes as she climbed back in the Audi crying from fear and the horrific mess Moonlake created.

The Eevee's eyes reverted back to brown and he stopped glowing to face London.

"Wh-Wh-What was that?" London shivered, the Flareon applying pressure to his wound as he tried not to cry.

Moonlake who had blood on his fur was scared. The Eevee had no clue he was capable of such horrific violence, he looked down at his necklace then at London, the Flareon shivering as Moonlake hugged him as tight as he could.

"I'm - I'm so sorry" Moonlake whimpered, "P-Please don't be scared of me!"

London knew it had something to do with being shot, he just didn't know Moonlake would kill just to protect him. The Eevee was still squeezing London, fear in his eyes as he rewinded the moment back.

"Guys the police are coming" Veeyoshi replied.

"Gah! Moonlake i-it's okay. Come on mmf let's just get back to the hotel okay?" London replied as Veeyoshi picked up his hind legs and Moonlake picked him up by the arms. Delevio finally calming down a little got into the drivers seat and the Audi pulled away just as the police vehicles arrived on scene. As Moonlake sat in the back, stroking London's head, the Eevee could only think about two things...

How much do I love London?...

What the hell am I?...