"Why the fuck are you so annoying"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"God damnit, why must school start so early." You yawned as you walked into your class and was immediately greeted by that yellow hair boy from yesterday.

"Hey there! I'm Denki Kaminari!" The yellow haired boy said, "Even though my quirk is electric, you sure succeeded in shocking my heart!" You looked at him in confusion before you realized it was a pickup line.

"Oh! um, thanks I guess." Thank the heavens that Kirishima noticed your discomfort and swooped in and saved you. "Thanks Kirishima! I owe you one!" You said flashing him a smile before going off to tease Bakugo on being slightly later than usual.

~KIRISHIMA POV~

Oh! Y/N is here! Maybe I can ask her to sit with me and Mina at lunch!

"Even though my quirk is electric, you sure succeeded in shocking my heart!"

I turned to the sound of that voice only to see Y/N looking uncomfortable and confused, immediately I walked over to save my poor friend.

"Hey man! Why don't you try it on that girl walking past our classroom?" I said obviously lying about the girl.

"Really? Where?" During that short distraction I pulled Y/N away from Kaminari. "Thanks Kirishima! I owe you one!" Y/N flashed me a smile before running off to most probably tease Bakugo.

What's wrong with my heart? It is beating so fast! And her smile! It was so beautiful! GAHHHHHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? DO I LIKE HER??

~Y/N POV~

"Hey Bakugo! I see Mr. Goody Two Shoes is late today!" I said as you sat down on your desk chair.

"Would you shut the fuck up you damn mutt!!! Why the fuck are you so annoying?" Bakugo said as he glared at me.

"It's call talent, something which YOU don't have boom boom boy." I said chuckling while he shot death glares at me.  "Why the hell do I even bother talking with you." Bakugo groaned as he slumped forward on his seat.

"Because somewhere, deep down in that tiny heart of yours, you care for me!" I said laughing at him while he looked away. I noticed that he didn't use his usual comebacks or glares at me, did he really cared? No, that's impossible, you guys started off on the wrong foot and will most probably stay like that. 

I turned over to see Bakugo blushing ever so slightly, immediately, something clicked in my head. He always has been a grouch ever since I first met him and I never saw him smile. The closest he ever got to smiling was his random smirks. Maybe all he need was friends that will bring joy to his heart and I will be the one who will bring it.

~BAKUGO POV~

As I walked into the classroom, the first thing that caught my eye was shitty hair's hand draped around the damn mutt shoulder. I felt weird as I watched her laugh and smiled at shitty hair, what was this feeling? Jealousy? Maybe? No, why would I be feeling jealous over that dumb mutt.

She is just an annoying damn mutt

Then why do you care about her?

I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER

You felt jealousy when you saw shitty hair's arm around her

S-shut up

I didn't even noticed her walking over to my desk.

"Hey Bakugo! I see Mr. Goody Two Shoes is late today!" The damn mutt said as she walked towards me smiling.

Maybe if I'm nicer to this damn mutt I might understand why I'm feeling like this

"Would you shut the fuck up you damn mutt!!! Why the fuck are you so annoying?" I said.

Nice try idiot, you just fucked up

"It's call talent, something which YOU don't have boom boom boy." The damn mutt said rolling her eyes. I narrowed my eyes and glared at her when I heard that ridiculous nickname. "Why the hell do I even bother talking with you."

"Because somewhere, deep down in that tiny heart of yours, you care for me!"

Pft that sounded so cheesy, but kinda cute too... Wait a minute, did she figured out my weird feelings around her? Does she knows?

I felt myself blushing like crazy so I looked away and kept quiet. When I looked over at the damn mutt, I noticed she quickly looked away. Does she knows? 

No it's impossible, that damn mutt is too clueless to notice

She scored the highest in the technical exam, she is definitely NOT clueless

It was just pure luck

Face it, she knows

Why am I even here

~THIRD PERSON POV~

You were bored, damn bored, Aizawa's class had nothing exciting going on all the time. When will you guys get to the action? The excitement? The fighting?? You were excited to show off your quirk although your ears gave part of it away and the class knows about your water quirk. But nobody knows about your fire, and you were damn excited to show everyone and surprise them.

You were wrong about today being boring though, you were proven wrong when JESUS CHRIST GOD DAMN ALL MIGHT JUST FUCKING WALKED THROUGH THE DOORWAY SCARING HALF OF THE CLASS AND CAUSING BROCOLLI BOY TO YELL IN PURE EXCITEMENT AND TALKING IN FLUENT FANBOY.

"Hello everyone! I am walking through the door like a normal person! Today we will be doing some fighting, so suit up and meet me in the training grounds!"

HELL YA SOME ACTION!!

You and your classmates ran off to the locker rooms with your costumes.

Believe me, I got pumped up when they were going to put on their suits XD

Plus, how do you guys feel with longer chapters! I won't be writing until 27th December because we have Christmas coming up peeps! No, I won't have a Christmas special because of how little of a story I got so far.

See you guys after Christmas! 

Atashi