"Why are you a mutt?" 5K SPECIAL!

*Intense breathing*

*Intense breathing*

GOODBYE IM SOBBING 5K READERS? I LOVE YALL SM

(REMINDER!!! SPECIALS ARENT PART OF THE STORY LINE!!)

"How did this happen?" Mina asked as Mr. Aizawa appeared at the door of Class 1A's dorm. Beside him was a familiar dog, more specifically, you.

"Y/N got hit by a kid's quirk and now she is stuck like this for 24 hours. Since she is your classmate, I expect you guys to take care of her." Mr. Aizawa explained before he left.

"Bakugo won't let her live down this one." Sero said looking at you as you sat down calmly beside Mina who cooed and patted your head.

"She seems to remember us though, I guess the quirk didn't affect her memories." Midoriya noted as he observed you curiously.

"What are all you idiots crowding around of?" Bakugo demanded as he walked into the common room.

"Ah! Kacchan!" Midoriya said, startled.

"Move it Deku." Bakugo said pushing him aside before stopping and gaping at you.

"Why are you a mutt?"

"Bakugo, stop being rude!" Iida scolded while Bakugo squatted down in front of you curiously.

"Mr. Aizawa said that a kid accidentally hit Y/N with a quirk and now she is stuck like this for 24 hours." Kirishima explained.

"Well? What are you idiots standing around for? We need lunch!" Bakugo demanded as he lifted you up quite easily.

You squirmed in his grip in surprise but Bakugo just patted your head and brought you to his dorm room.

Once he was in his room, Bakugo burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA YOU TURNED INTO A FUCKING MUTT HAHAHAHAHA!"

You let out a sigh and turned your back at him.

"Oi idiot, don't ignore me." Bakugo said poking your back.

You turned around and licked him on his face leaving him in surprise.

"Even as a mutt you are still as cute as ever." Bakugo admitted before patting your head again.

Once eating lunch (your classmates made a discovery that you still prefer human food even though you were a dog-), Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero gathered at Bakugo's room while they tried to figure out how they would take care of you.

"Y/N may be have a mind of a human but she still have dog instincts so she will get in trouble somehow." Sero said as they watched you snuggled up to Mina while Bakugo tried not to be jealous.

"You mean if she sees that squirrel on Bakugo's balcony?" Kaminari asked.

At the word squirrel you whipped your head around, unfortunately Bakugo's balcony door was opened so you jumped out of the balcony in a attempt to catch the squirrel but obviously failed and fell.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N!" Bakugo yelled as he and the others ran to the balcony. Thankfully you landed on a pile of leaves and was safe, unfortunately your mind was still on the squirrel and you took off running.

"NO!" They cried out as they watched you ran away.

"Looks like there is a dog to catch." Kirishima said.

"Let's get Koji to call Y/N back!" Kaminari said.

"It won't work, Koji's quirk only works on actual animals, Y/N is still a human." Sero explained as they rushed off to find you.

Half an hour later and still no luck.

"Oh man, Mr. Aizawa is going to kill us! Look, even Bakugo is worried about it!" Kaminari said.

"I don't think Bakugo is worried about Mr. Aizawa." Kirishima said.

Sure enough, Bakugo was internally panicking, scared that you were injured or maybe dead.

"Damnit, I should have shut my balcony door, then none of this would have happened." Bakugo thought to himself.

"Let's split up one more time and try looking for her, if we don't we will go call Mr. Aizawa." Mina suggested. Everyone agreed and ran off in different directions calling your name.

"Y/N, YOU DUMB MUTT, WHERE ARE YOU?" Bakugo called, getting desperate.

Bakugo ran around looking and found himself in a park, and in that park he saw a bush with a tail sticking out. Bakugo cautiously walked forward praying that it was you.

"Y/N?" He asked

Immediately the dog turned around and pounced on him, kissing him. It was indeed you.

"YOU BITCH, I GOT SO WORRIED." Bakugo yelled as he pulled you in to a hug.

Soon, you and your friends were back to the dorms where everyone was relieved to see you were okay.

You wagged your tail with all the greetings you got before heading off to Bakugo's room to rest.

"You mutt, sleep in your own room!" Bakugo complained when he saw you lying on his bed sleeping, but you refused to budge. He sigh and lay down next to you and pulled you closer to him.

The next morning, Bakugo woke up to an empty bed. He got up curiously and went to the common room and found you in human form, groaning, and holding a cup of coffee.

"Hey babe? What happened yesterday? I can't seem to remember." You asked.

"Nothing happened." Bakugo said as he pulled you in to a huge bear hug. "Just don't go running off to chase squirrels again."

"Oh okay sure. WAIT I DID WHAT?"

THANK YALL AGAIN FOR 5K READERS I LOVE YALL BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Atashi