"IS THAT GUY HULK?"

8:30 AM

The rescue group was outside the yakuza headquarters. A policeman took out a loudspeaker to read out the warrant they got to search.

As he was reading it out, a yakuza member came bursting out, making policeman fly everywhere. Eraserhead and Deku saved the policeman.

The man was big and muscular, and very angry.

"IS THAT GUY HULK?" You asked no one in particular

"Why are you here?" The man asked your group as he got ready to punch.

Ryukyu activated her quirk and turned into her dragon form, quickly intercepting the punch

"Go! I will take care of him!" Ryukyu yelled.

You and your group rushed into the building, you turned back one last time to see Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Nejire helping Ryukyu.

As your group entered, you were immediately bombarded by the other members.

Kirishima activated his quirk and helped block an attack.

The other heroes fought the members as your group, led by Sir Nighteye, broke into the entrance.

Sir Nighteye brought the group to a secret panel, he pressed a code and opened the secret passage.

Two thugs came running out to stop your group but they were subdued quickly.

The group ran down the stairs only to see a wall blocking the passage.

Mirio took a step forward.

"Mirio! Your clothes will-" Midoriya said as you turned around and covered your eyes.

"Don't worry, my clothes are mad from my hair, it will go through with me, see?" Mirio said as he went through the wall.

Mirio soon returned back confirming the wall was made by Overhaul's quirk.

Overhaul had a dangerous quirk, he could destroy and rebuild anything he wants.

In other words he could touch a person and reduce them to just a puddle of blood.

Kirishima and Midoriya went forward and destroyed the walls with their quirk, showing the rest of the passage.

Just as you were about to take another step, the walls and floor started to move.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" You yelled as you tried to keep your balance.

"Language Y/N, or I will have to put you and Bakugo apart." Eraserhead warned.

"Its going to be impossible to navigate our way through here in this way!" Tamaki said in fear.

"Don't worry Suneater, this guy's quirk won't be able to affect me!" Mirio said proudly. "I will go on ahead and see you guys later!" And Mirio disappeared with a smile.

"I have a feeling something bad is going to happen." You muttered.

Let's be honest, that statement jinxed it.

A hole opened up from below you and the heroes feet dropping all of you into a room a leaving to police alone.

In front of you stood three guys that was in the eight bullets.

The eight bullets are eight people who are close, most loyal, and strongest in the yakuza.

"Come on! Don't be a coward and fight us!" Fat Gum said as he challenged them.

"These guys are just trying to buy time for Overhaul, just leave me here, I can fight them." Tamaki said.

"Look Suneater, I respect your heroic thing going on here but have you considered the fact that you might, I don't know, die?" You asked.