"THAT ISN'T FAIR, ITS A SHITTY PUNISHMENT!"

ADKJF THE EXAM PART IS SO LENGTHY THAT IM CUTTING IT SHORT TO THE PART WHERE THE RESULTS AND SHIT WERE ANNOUNCED-

You breathed a sigh of relief as the exam bell rang and it was over.

Overall you felt satisfied with your work, although you were pretty sure that calling in Gang Orca to beat the shit out of y'all was completely unnecessary. 

"Are you okay, Y/N? You took a few bad hits from Gang Orca!" Mina said as she spotted you in the crowd.

"I'm fine." You assured her.

You and your classmates stood around the stage Yokumiru was standing on.

Behind him was a list of the students that passed, you eagerly scanned the board.

"HELL YEA, I DID IT!" You cheered as you spotted your name on the list.

"Hey look, I passed!"

"Another step closer to being a hero!"

"Let's go!"

All around you, your classmates and other students cheered as they spotted their names on the board.

You started searching the list for Bakugo's name.

You looked at the list once, twice, three times.

You couldn't see his name there.

Neither Todoroki's.

You turned to Bakugo who was standing near with a furious look.

"Bakugo?" You asked.

"Tch, don't talk to me." He mumbled, clearly upset that he didn't made it through the exam.

After Yokumiru explained why some of them didn't passed, the students who did passed was ushered off to take their photos for their Hero License.

Once you got your license, your ears perked up excitedly and happy that you finally did it. You took a photo and sent it to your parents and Hawks.

Your parents excitedly replied your text, proud of you and said that during the weekend they will bring you to your favorite restaurant to celebrate.

As you boarded the bus, you went and sat next to Bakugo and looked at him to try to read his expression.

He looked upset and even shocked at the fact he didn't passed.

According to Kirishima and Kaminari, Bakugo was rude to some of the 'victims' therefore, losing points and failing.

You felt sorry for him and gently held his hand, but your ears drooped as he pulled his hand away from you and ignored you.

"He just needs time."  You thought to yourself as you turned on your phone and scrolled through your social media.

You and your classmates reached the dorms and headed off to shower and get ready for bed because quite obviously, you guys were pooped.

But that didn't stop you guys from staying up a little normal just to chat in the common room.

Later, you went to look for your boyfriend to see if he was ready to talk to see that he wasn't in his dorm room, you were a bit suspicious but brushed it off that he was somewhere else having some alone time.

At that very moment, you got a text from the group chat you were in with Hawks and Tokoyami.

The three musketeers! (except one of them is a complete bird brain)

Bird brain
Guess who is at the roof of your dorm?

Emo bird boy
Pls don't tell me its u