"You got to be kidding me"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Today was your first day in UA! A dream come true! You have been dreaming about this day for your whole life now, and all your hard work and passion will finally pay off.

As you walked through the front gates you bumped into someone else yet again, you seriously have a problem with that. "Oh my gosh I'm sooooo sorry" You said apologizing immediately, "I honestly don't know what has gotten into me I'm always bumping into people." "Hey, no worries! It's fine!" You looked up to see a boy with red spikey hair and a kind smile. "My name is Eijiro Kirishima! What's yours?" Kirishima spoke in a friendly way, way better than that spikey blond you bumped into the other day.

"Nice to meet you Kirishima! My name is Y/N L/N!" You replied with an equally friendly energy that made Kirishima smiled.

Goddamn this boy is so friendly he is literally a pure ball of sunshine

"What class are you in L/N? We could be in the same class!" Kirishima said smiling eagerly, "Oh! I'm in class 1A!" You replied hoping he was in the same class as you.

"Heck yes! We are classmates!" Kirishima said happily as you two started to walk to the class together. You were so happy you have succeeded in making a possible bestfriend that you didn't noticed blond spikey hair sitting in the classroom.

"I would advice putting your feet down from that desk Bakugo!" A voice yelled at the blonde, "It's only the first day of school and you are already disrespecting the school's property!" The voice belonged to a tall boy with glasses and robotic like arm movements that send you into a fit of giggles.

Wow, he looks ready to become president of the country.

"Tch, as if I care four eyes."

Your eyes widen immediately recognizing that familiar raspy voice.

"Why the fuck is this damn mutt in our classroom!" The boy whom you now knew is Bakugo yelled eyes widening when he spotted you.

"Bakugo! How dare you called our classmates rude names!" The robotic boy stated karate chopping the air once again. "I apologize for our classmate's behavior Ms?" "Oh, my name is Y/N L/N." You said looking as the boy karate chopped the air.

"Ah, Ms. L/N! The name is Tenya Iida and I hope we can all cooperate smoothly!" He said as he shook your hand and went off to introduce himself to Kirishima.

You and Bakugo glared at each other like there was no tomorrow. 

"You got to be kidding me" You muttered while Bakugo growled at you. "Be careful now porcupine, growl some more and you just might turn into a dog too."  

Before Bakugo could blow you up and everybody else in the classroom, the same tired man that stopped Bakugo from killing you last week walked in.

Actually to be more accurate he rolled into the class in a bright yellow sleeping bag, stepped out of the sleeping bag, than he walked in. 

"Hello everyone, I am going to be your homeroom teacher from the year. You brats may address me as Mr, Aizawa or Aizawa Sensei." The sleepy homeless man stated as he stared at each and everyone of them intensely. "Bakugo and Y/N, I expect you to be in your seats, now." You nodded as you walked to the only empty space in the classroom. Diagonally right to Bakugo. Shit.

This means that you will be seating in Shouji's place

This means that you will be seating in Shouji's place. So Shouji will be seating somewhere else, I will leave it to you guys to imagine.

"Now everyone, I want you to go out to the locker rooms and put on your gym uniforms. We are going to be assessing your skills." Mr. Aizawa said walking out of the room.

"Wait! What about orientation?" Asked a brown hair girl with very pink cheeks. 

"Orientation is just a stupid waste of time, some of you know each other pretty well by now." Mr. Aizawa said glaring at ESPECIALLY you and Bakugo. "I don't want to waste my precious time on some stupid orientation, the faster you brats get it done, the faster I can go home." "Actually sir," Iida said, "It doesn't matter how fast we will get it done because school always end at the exact same time."

"Yes, I know that. You know what? Just shut up and get your gym uniforms on. I will meet you guys at the training ground in 15 minutes." Mr. Aizawa said walking out of the room. You could swear that you and your sensitive ear heard him muttering "Nerd" and "I don't get paid enough for this."

Here you guys go! A longer chapter to make up for the shorter one :D As you may notice there is a lot of third povs at the moment but I will soon move on to the proper povs soon!

Atashi