The future we will never get (3K special!!)

AHHHH TYSM FOR 3K READERS THEREFORE I PRESENT TO YOU GUYS THIS CHAPTER ABOUT THE FUTURE. AS YOU GUYS CAN SEE FROM THE FLASHBACKS AND STUFF YOU CAN GET A BASIC OF WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YALL. AND SINCE I WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE WITH BAKUGO I WLL BE PUTTING IT IN THIS 3K SPECIAL SO ENJOY! (Contains slight manga spoilers so read at ur own risk)

"Katsuki, come on! We are going to be late for our dinner reservation!" 

It was you and Bakugo's 5th anniversary since the both of you started dating.

5 amazing years of being together.

5 years of chaos.

5 years training and saving people.

And now here were the both of you, Bakugo the No.2 Pro Hero and you being the No.4 Pro Hero.

Nothing much changed with the both of you, Bakugo was still the usual hot head but his temper has calmed down a little and he was more civil to Midoriya, the No.1 Pro Hero.

You were still the sarcastic and slightly clueless but otherwise the happy person you were. Just happy that you have accomplished your goals and is spending your time with the person you loved the most in the world.

"Yea yea I'm coming dumbass." Bakugo called out as he came up behind you. "You look beautiful." Bakugo added with a smile on his face as he kissed your forehead.

You blushed slightly. "Katsu! Come on!" You said grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the penthouse the both of you shared.

Bakugo smiled as he watched you drag him towards the elevator. He could feel his heart beating faster then normal as he thought about what he planned.

"Shitty hair and that damn Deku better be right with this idea." Bakugo muttered.

"Did you said something Katsu?" You asked.

"No nothing." Bakugo rolled his eyes.

You giggled at your boyfriend actions before dragging him out of the elevator towards Bakugo car.

~1 MONTH AGO~

"You really think its time man?!" Kirishima said aloud in the restaurant, Kaminari spat out his drink, Sero choked on his noodles, and Mina squealed in delight.

"Ohmigosh I'm so excited!" Mina clapped her hands together.

"Shut up you idiots, just help me plan some ideas to propose to Y/N. I want it to be perfect." Bakugo growled.

"Don't worry Kat! Y/N has been talking about how she hopes that you will propose soon!" Mina said.

This time it was Bakugo's turn to spit out his drink. "She has?!" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes!" Mina nodded her head furiously.

"Amigo, this is perfect! You and Y/N have your 5th year anniversary soon right? Propose to her on that day!" Sero suggested.

"I can help you with ideas for where you could propose!" Kirishima volunteered.

"I can help with decorations if needed!" Kaminari said.

"I will help Denki here in case he messes anything up." Mina said with a suspicious glare at Kaminari.

"Hey! I may not be the smartest but I'm not that stupid!" Kaminari protested.

Bakugo rolled his eyes as he watched his friends argue, although deep down he was grateful for them.

~PRESENT~