"God this is so, cliché"

This is just a random chapter that has nothing to do with the story line, take this as an apology for having a writer block, so I won't be posting for a bit.

(This is based of a enemies to lover song I heard from tiktok except I changed the lyrics slightly) 

He's everything that I lack, in confidence and comebacks, he knows exactly how to get on my nerves 

You rolled your eyes as you observe the angry porcupine yell, he is soooo bothersome. You and Bakugo were sworn enemies when the both of you spotted each other from across the entrance exam, everyday was endless fights and tease. The both of you determined to annoy the other the best you could.

 But, we're rivals respectfully because he is something that I'd never be so I'll tease him and he'll tease me and no one gets hurt

 Everyone in the class knew that the both of you hated each other, so for the relief of torture, Aizawa will always pair the both of you up. The both of you hated it and made it known to everyone. 

 "Y/N, Bakugo, you guys are partners for this project." Aizawa said with a sly grin on his face. You and Bakugo glared at him knowing full well he did this on purpose. 

 Later that day you and Bakugo met up at his room to work on the project. It was hard to cooperate when the both of you will get into the smallest arguments.

 "YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WRITE THIS HERE!"

 "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU PORCUPINE?" 

 "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?" 

 "YOU HEARD ME!"

 Your classmates groaned in exasperation as they listen to the both of you bicker from outside, it was tiring for everyone.

 The days passed as you and Bakugo worked on the project, working better and better since this was the longest time the both of you had been together for a project.

 But lately, his teasing laced with tension, I can't tell his intention, but something is definitely different then before

 Eventually, the teasing became more light-hearted, you guys found out you could talk without erupting into a fight and destroying school property. Aizawa was glad that his plan was working and Mina started a fan club for Baku/N.

 He's pretty easy on the eyes, and we do talk all the time so why was I so surprised when I found out I wanted more?

 Slowly, and much to your dismay, you found yourself falling for the hotheaded blonde. At first you kept on denying your feelings, refusing to admit you liked your enemy.

 'Cause I'm supposed to hate him

 Bakugo too, found himself falling for you too. He hated himself for it but he found himself enjoying the little things about you. The way your hair fell into place, the way your tone will change when you mocked him, the way you will smirk when you won an argument. 

 God this is so, cliché

 It was finally the last day before you guys were finished with the project, you expected that you will be happy to be finally free from Bakugo, but you found yourself sad that you won't have an excuse to talk to him or see him. 

That was the day you finally accepted your feelings.

 The both of you sat in Bakugo's room in silence, which was odd as the both of you will be arguing all the time or talking and discussing. But instead, silence.

 "I guess we're done." You said as you finished the last sentence with a stretch. Bakugo nodded in agreement.

 There was silence between the both of you before Bakugo finally talked."I guess this past few weeks with you wasn't that bad as I thought." 

 "The great Katsuki Bakugo enjoyed spending time with me?" You said smirking, not being able to turn down the opportunity to tease him. "Although, I have to admit it was nice." You added, rubbing the back of your neck sheepishly.

 There was silence before you broke it.You couldn't stand it anymore, you wanted to confess.

 "Bakugo, I know this may sound weird, but I think I'm falling for you." You blurted out.

 Bakugo stared at you in shock. 

 Enemies, to dating

 You took Bakugo's silence as rejection, you sigh and walked out of the room. 

 "This was all just a big mistake, I'm sorry." You muttered.

 But before you could properly walk out, Bakugo grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a kiss, your eyes widened in shock but you kissed back.

 "Your such a dumbass." He said smirking.

 But I guess with him that will be, okay

AHHHHHH I hope y'all enjoyed this filler! Now to get back to recovering from this writer block! If anyone remembers the creator of this song, pls help me credit them because I forgotten their name, thx!