"I want food"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It has been about a day since you and Bakugo have been kidnapped, it sucked.

Every now and then Toga will come in with a knife and talk to you while holding the knife at your throat. It was pretty hard to respond with a knife blade scratching your neck and Bakugo yelling every now and then if the blade pressed too hard against you.

The worst part of all was there was no food.

The last time you ate was the food you and your class prepared at the camp. How you miss them!

Bakugo was feeling the same way, you knew that because his stomach will growl every now and then.

Dabi walked in to check on the both of you and you took your chance.

"I want food." You stated simply.

Dabi looked at you and shook his head.

"Sorry puppy, no food for you until you agree to join us." 

You hated this man, combined with your hangry mood it was even worse then Bakugo's hatred for people.

Bakugo growled, "I don't care who the hell you are but you better give us some goddamn food." 

Dabi just walked out of the room making you groan, why must this be your life?

A short while later Dabi returned with no food but with the rest of the league, what the hell could they possibly want now?

"Dabi, release Bakugo, if he is to be a future member of the league we must treat him like how we treat each other." Shigaraki said.

"Hey! What about me?" You asked but no one answered.

Dabi looked at Bakugo and decided that he didn't want more scars. "Twice, go release him."

"What? Why me? Sure, I will do it!" Twice said.

Twice went ahead and released Bakugo from his restrains. Bakugo stood there for a bit and everyone watched as he rubbed his wrist, what was he going to do now?

Suddenly Bakugo shot a huge explosion at the league causing all of them to step back.

As the cloud of dust flew around, Bakugo tried releasing you.

"You will need key for the dumbass! Just blow it up!" You hissed urgently.

Bakugo hesitated, he didn't want to hurt you but he had no choice if he was going to bust the both of you out of here.

He exploded the cuffs.

It stung but you ignored it, you quickly shook the cuffs off and got ready to fight.

"Pizza delivery!" A voice said from the door, everyone turned their head in confusion while your mouth started to water. You were hungry.

But instead of pizza, All Might himself came smashing through the wall knocking out Kurogiri in the process.

It wasn't as good as pizza but you will take it.

Some wood like hands came out and caught most of the villains and familiar red feathers held down a few more.

"Young Bakugo! Young Y/N! Are you okay?" All Might said stepping towards the both of you and pulling the both of you into a one arm hug.

Bakugo fought against the hug while you looked around for the owner of the feathers.

You didn't see Hawks yet but you did catch a glimpse of a old man that you didn't know about knocking Dabi out unconscious. Serves him right.

All Might turned around and started talking to Shigaraki but you didn't pay attention because at that very moment someone pushed Bakugo out of the way and pulled you into a hug.

"Hawks! Do you have chicken with you?" Your muffled voice came out while Bakugo yelled for being pushed.

"Shut up, you should have been more careful." Hawks said lightly bonking your head again.

But that happy reunion was interrupted when you, Bakugo, and the rest of the league started vomiting out some nasty black stuff.

The black goo surrounded you and you were teleported to a place which seems to be heavily destroyed.

Bakugo appeared next to you along with the league surrounding the both of you.

You saw a figure of a man with a deformed face, it was scary.

"Get them." He said to the league.

The league attacked the both of you but thankfully all the training you got came into use and managed to deflect all their attacks.

You and Bakugo made a pretty good team you had to admit.

All Might came and started to personally attack the man with the deformed face, but he couldn't use his full power because the both of you were still there.

"We got to find a way to get out of here!" You yelled at Bakugo as you shot flames at Toga.

"You think I didn't know that you dumbass?" He yelled back at you.

At that moment a huge piece of ice appeared as a ramp and out shot three familiar students.

If there was ice that means Todoroki was here.

That means the three students were..

"Why the hell is that damn Deku, shitty hair, and four eyes here?" Bakugo yelled as you and the league stared at them.

"Bakugo! Y/N!" Kirishima called from the piece of flying concrete holding out his hand.

Bakugo grabbed your hand and used his explosions and flew up to Kirishima.

"You idiots! Why are you here?" You said laughing as you and the rest flew.

From below the league tried to stop you but failed to.

After the five of you landed you rushed away and saw a huge screen showing the fight between All Might and the deformed guy.

Everyone watched in awe as All Might fought and fought.

Deformed guy shot stuff at All Might and dust went around All Might.

When the dust cleared, everyone gasped in shock at what they saw.

There was All Might, but he was small, skinny, he looked nothing like himself. He was coughing blood out of his mouth.

There was silence as everyone stared in shock.

"YOU CAN DO THIS ALL MIGHT!" Midoriya yelled.

Slowly the crowd joined in and cheered for All Might.

"ALL MIGHT, ALL MIGHT, ALL MIGHT!" 

Bakugo looked at you, you had tears streaming down your face but you were smiling and cheering along with everyone.

He grabbed your hand and held it, you turned at him in shock.

He ignored your stares and raised his fist and cheered for All Might along with everyone else. You followed.

All Might mustered all his strength and threw one final punch at All Might.

The dust settled and there stood All Might, small, weak, powerless. Yet he held up his fist, a sign of victory.

The Great Symbol of Peace had won.

I wrote this in school so sorry if it turned out messy!

Atashi