"I SWEAR IF YOU JUMP OFF-"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It was the third day into the internship and you and Tokoyami were having fun at Hawk's agency. Even more surprising, Tokoyami was pretty funny if you got to know him well.

You guys didn't really did much, just daily patrols, eating lunch on the roof, helped Hawks with his paperwork, observe his work, and even caught a few snatch thieves a few times.

That was until this afternoon.

You guys were arguing on what to eat for lunch, Tokoyami wanted something to do with apples, Hawks obviously wanted chicken, and you felt like having anything BUT chicken or apples because that was the only thing you guys have been eating and it was getting tiring.

"Come on! We have been having those for like what? Two days already! I want something else!" You complained as Hawks rolled his eyes.

"You can never go wrong with chicken though." Hawks said leaning into you and winking at you trying to win you over with his charms.

"Sir, I'm a minor." You said glaring at him.

"I insist in having apples, they are the only sweet thing that can cleanse my dark and bitter soul." Tokoyami said.

Before you could reply, the three of you heard the bank alarm go off.

"Lunch is gonna have to wait!" Hawks cried out.

As you approached the door, you saw people tied up but no sign of robbers.

Hawks and Tokoyami got to work untying the citizens but your sixth sense told you something was off.

You looked towards the stairs and saw a piece of clothes dissapear.

Gotcha

You ran up the stairs estimating about two other people above you, should be easy.

You were greatly mistaken.

You slammed open the door at the roof to see not two, but fifteen people, more then you could take on.

"Shit." You muttered. 

"Well well, who do we have here?" A guy that seem to be leader said.

"Who you have here? You have a girl who is pissed off and is ready to go feral any moment." You said glaring at the group.

The leader smirked. "A bold one huh? Kill her."

"That isn't so nice!" You yelled as you dodged the knives but you were slowly backed to the edge of the building.

You chanced a peek down and saw you were about fifteen stories high and Hawks was busy fighting a villain to help you.

I guess I just got to trust Hawks instincts 

Hawks looked up and saw a glint of mischief in your eyes and his own widen in disbelief.

"I SWEAR IF YOU JUMP OFF-"

(Cue the bamboleo music)

"Sayonara you bastards!" You yelled as you free fall off the building.

"FUCK NO!" Hawks yelled tossing the villain aside and flying at full speed at you.

He caught you.

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT!" He yelled putting you down and directing his feathers to the top of the building and immediately disabling all the villains at the top.

Tokoyami ran out off the bank and shook you.

"WHY DID YOU JUMP?" Tokoyami yelled at you and you sheepishly rubbed the back of your neck.

"I mean I had to do that at one point." You said smiling at Tokoyami as the police arrived.

After Hawks wrapped up everything, he went to you guys and bonked you on the head again.

"Just for earlier, you are paying for lunch." He said glaring at you and your eyes widen.

"But I'm broke!" You cried out.

"You will have at least have some money with you, now come along we are getting chicken." Hawks said as he started walking off.

"Not chicken!" You and Tokoyami complained

-BAKUGO INTERNSHIP-

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Bakugo groaned as he did patrol with Best Jeanist, he hated it here!

First Best Jeanist 'tamed' his hair making it look more ridiculous, then he insisted on him wearing jeans, and now he had to act sophisticated? Hell no!

Even worse, Best Jeanist was scolding him for making a small group of children cry and it was pissing him off.

Bakugo looked up at a digital board on a building that was apparently broadcasting a live bank robbery that Hawks was taking care of.

Bakugo froze, you were interning at Hawk's agency.

He watched as Hawks fought a villain and in the background he could see Tokoyami freeing the citizens one by one.

He didn't see you though.

Bakugo was getting worried, where were you?

"Oh my gosh is someone by the edge of the building?" The reporter lady said off screen.

The camera zoomed in on the figure and Bakugo almost had a heart attack.

You were the one at the edge of the building.

He watched as you looked down towards Hawks.

Off screen he could hear Hawks. "I SWEAR IF YOU JUMP OFF-"

You yelled something at the villains and jumped.

Bakugo's heart stopped, his eyes widen. Were you crazy?

He could hear the people around him gasp and a few off screen voices screaming.

Hawks flew in and caught you and Bakugo breathed a sigh of relief. He watched as Hawks put you down and yelled at you while Tokoyami shook you by your shoulders.

"Move on Bakugo." Best Jeanist called and Bakugo reluctantly pulled his eyes away from the screen.

"You seem pretty worried about that girl earlier, you know her?" Best Jeanist asked.

"She is just one of the annoying extras that goes to the same school as me and I don't give a fuck about her." Bakugo grumbled.

"Oh really? It seem different when she was falling, do you perhaps like her?" Best Jeanist questioned and Bakugo froze.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIKE THAT DAMN MUTT!" Bakugo yelled and Best jeanist rolled his eyes.

"Ah, young love." Best Jeanist whispered to himself.

Yes, I was inspired by that tiktok trend. No, I don't want to tell my tiktok account name. Yes, I'm starting to run out of ideas for angst.

Atashi