"Who wants chicken?"

~THIRD PERSON~

After some brief introductions, Hawks proceeded to explain what was in the agenda on that day.

"Today we will be patrolling the city and get some lunch after that, pretty simple stuff." Hawks said as he opened the glass door by his office.

"Uh, shouldn't we be using like the main door or something?" You asked slightly confused.

"Kid, I'm a bird." Hawks deadpanned and hopped out of the window and flew off.

"What about us?!" You yelled, "We can't fly!" 

"Oh right, I forgot." Hawks said rubbing the back of his neck.

He picked you and Tokoyami up and flew off through the city.

After about fifteen minutes he landed by a crowded street and looked aroung.

"This place has a lot of crime recently so we will focus on this area." Hawks said as he walked off. You and Tokoyami jogged behind Hawks and caught up to him.

Hawks was right, there was a lot of crime in that area but you guys didn't had to do anything. Hawks used his feathers and always stopped whatever crime it was in a blink of an eye. Pretty impressive.

Every now and then Hawks will make a joke or something but other then that, it was a pretty quiet patrol.

Except maybe a few giggles from you as you scrolled through your phone and looked at memes and an occasional smile from Tokoyami if you showed him a dark joke.

Hawks was actually panicking internally because he had no idea on how to interact with teenagers and you guys seem pretty intimidating.

To Hawks, Tokoyami looked like a scary emo boy with a live shadow, although both of them had something in common, he couldn't help being slightly terrified.

You looked cute, yes, but Hawks learned the hard way that some cute dogs can be pretty vicious thanks to a recent accident involving an angry corgi. Although he requested you because of your strength, he may be having second thoughts.

"Hey Hawks?" You called.

"Yea kid?" He asked turning around.

"I'm hungry." You said.

"So am I, my stomach calls for some substance that can keep me alive in this dark and cruel world." Tokoyami agreed with you.

"Okay, emo bird talks weird." Hawks thought.

"It's lunch time already, so how about we head to my favorite restaurant?" Hawks suggested.

"And what do they serve?" You asked curiously.

"You will see." Hawks said as he grabbed both of you guys and took off into the skies.

"You know, I really hate it when you do this without a warning!" You yelled at Hawks and he chuckled.

"I agree with Y/N, the light up here is so bright, no longer dark like back in my room." Tokoyami said.

"You really are an emo boy, aren't you?" You said laughing at Tokoyami and he rolled his eyes.

"Although its hard to control Dark Shadow in the dark, I must say that the dark is more desirable then the bright sun." Tokoyami replied.

"Yea yea, whatever." You replied chuckling slightly.

"Maybe it won't be so hard to get along with these kids." Hawks thought as he listened to you and Tokoyami talk.

Shortly after, Hawks landed.