"I just wanted a normal field trip"

~Y/N POV~ 

I was honestly exhausted at this point with these two boys arguing like there was no tomorrow and it was getting on my nerves.

"Would you two shut up? I'm try to smell or listen for villains and you two are distracting." I grumbled with my ears twitching.

"Stop telling me what to do you damn mutt." Bakugo grumbled back but he shut up.

I rolled my eyes and started listening for any villains.

"Hey, I think I hear hand man from earlier." I say frowning slightly, "Ya, it sounds like him."

"Well what are waiting for? Let's kick some ass!" Bakugo yelled but I held him back. "I don't think so boom boom boy, I hear the warp dude from earlier and whatever quirk hand man has is very dangerous quirk." I said wincing from the yells of pain. 

"How do you know he has a dangerous quirk?" Kirishima asked.

"Mr. Aizawa is the one yelling." I muttered trying to think of a plan to help our teacher.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Kirishima said shuddering slightly, "We have to help him!" "So let's go kick some ass!" Bakugo said about to charge out again but I held him back.

"Not so fast," I said. "Warp dude is out there and could send us to another place and we can't fight him because he is made out of literal fog. Then we have hand man over here who can most probably hurt us like what he is doing to Mr. Aizawa. In other words, we need a plan."

"Pft, the fog man will be easy to defeat once you know his fucking weakness." Bakugo said.

"Ya, we know man, but we don't know his weakness." Kirishima said. "It's almost like he doesn't have one."

"He has one you idiots." Bakugo said grumbling slightly, he pushed the bushes we were hiding behind and pointed out warp dude. "You see those metal shit around him? He obviously have a solid body in there, he is just using his fucking quirk to cover it up so we can't grab him." "Wow, so you do have a brain." I said looking at the guy more closely.

"I ALWAYS HAVE A BRAIN YOU FU-" 

"Shut up dude!" Kirishima said quickly slapping a hand over Bakugo's mouth. "We don't need to be found by them!"

"Hey guys, are you familiar with a bird like creature that has an exposed brain and is super strong." I said eyes widening at the thing that was twisting Mr. Aizawa like a pretzel.

"Holy shit, what is that thing?" Kirishima said letting go of Bakugo.

We started making a plan on how to take them down, it was a great plan but,

"Come on you guys, why must I be the bait!" I said, "Because you can transform into a fucking dog." Bakugo said.

I grumbled in response, changed into my dog form, and walked out towards the fight that was happening.

"What's this? A dog?" The hand man said in his creepy voice watching me carefully.

Mr. Aizawa, Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta all widen their eyes recognizing me immediately as I stopped right next to Mr. Aizawa.

"Y/N! Save us!" Mineta cried out.

Why you little bastard, I'm going to skin you alive when we get out of this 

I quickly changed back to my human form and started hand to hand combat immediately.

Dodge, dodge, punch, kick, duck. pu-

A rush of pain went through my body when the hand man grabbed my fist and started decaying my hand.

"Shit!"