4K SPECIAL!!!

THANK U GUYS FOR 4K I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK I STARTED OUT FOR FUN WOULD COME TO THIS THANK U

IN THIS WE R JUST GOING TO PUT INCORRECT QUOTES MOMENTS WITH CLASS 1A LETS GO

Aizawa: Right Mic, this is a list of stuff you have to do when taking care of my class on my day off.

Mic: Why does Y/N's list just says "Y/N no."?

Aizawa: If u think about it, you can apply that to every possible situation.

Y/N: YOU LYING, CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT!

Bakugo: Oh yeah? You're the idiot who thinks you can get away with everything you do. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

Y/N: I'm leaving you, and I'M TAKING IIDA WITH ME!

Kirishima, keeping up the monopoly board: I think that is enough for today.

Kirishima: I can't believe you live nearby, and you won't let anyone crash at your place.

Bakugo: You people already know too much about me.

Y/N: I know exactly three facts about you, and one of them is that you won't let any of us crash at your place.

Kirishima: Croissants: dropped

Sero: Road: works ahead

Mina: BBQ sauce: on my titties

Y/N: Shavacado: fre

Kaminari: Miss Keisha: fuckin dead

Aizawa:

Aizawa, grumpy: I didn't understand a single word of that and I hate every single one of you.

Y/N: Am I in trouble?

Bakugo: Take a guess.

Y/N: No?

Bakugo: Take another guess.

Bakugo: Y/N... How do I begin to explain Y/N?

Kaminari: Y/N is flawless.

Kirishima: I hear her hair's insured for $10,000.

Mina: I hear she do car commercials... in America.

Sero: One time she punched me in the face... it was awesome.

Kaminari: Just be yourself.

Y/N: 'Be myself'? Kaminari, I have one day to win Bakugo over. How long did it take before you guys started liking me?

Kirishima: Couple weeks.

Mina: Six months.

Sero: Jury's still out.

Y/N: See, Kaminari?

Y/N: 'Be myself'. What kind of garbage advice is that?

Todoroki: I think Iida was right.

Uraraka: I'm surprised he haven't marched in here to say 'I told you so.'

Midoriya: He wouldn't do that.

Iida: You're right, Midoriya. For once in your life, you're 100% right. I would never say that.

Iida: *turns around, the shirt he is wearing says 'Iida Told You So' on the back*