"WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS?"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It was a week after the internship and you were a bit sad to leave.

For example, the past week you have gotten close to your favorite Pro Hero and you guys have exchange phone numbers.

Secondly you and Tokoyami had gotten even closer during internship and he was a really nice boy.

You sigh as you walked into your classroom and burst out laughing.

Bakugo stood there with his usual spikey hair all combed down into a ridiculous hairstyle that made him looked hilarious.

Kirishima and Sero were laughing along with you while Bakugo fumed in anger.

"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP! MY HAIR IS STUCK LIKE THIS AND I CAN'T GET IT BACK!" He yelled while you collapsed on the floor wheezing.

"YOU IDIOTS!" Bakugo yelled and his hair spiked back up.

You, Kirishima, and Sero laughed even louder.

Bakugo stormed over and reached out his arm and grabbed all three of you guys with one arm and pulled the three of you towards him and choking you guys.

"C-can't. Breathe." Sero muttered trying to slap Bakugo's arm off while you and Kirishima choked.

Iida came to the rescue and got Bakugo to released the three of you. Thank the heavens for that.

"Damn it, I wished I got a picture." You grumbled as you set your bag down while rubbing your throat.

"I got a picture of Bakugo choking the three of you though!" Mina said as she hopped over to your desk.

"Send it." You said as you grabbed your stuff out.

The class continued to talk mostly about Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida because of their recent encounter with the hero killer, Stain. 

But that was shortly interrupted when Mr. Aizawa brought up the topic of the finals.

Let's be honest, you definitely weren't the smartest. You were ranked seventeenth in the midterms and you were nervous about the finals.

Especially when Mr. Aizawa announced they were going to have a summer camp and whoever fails the finals can't go.

"I need a tutor." You groaned.

"You are not alone!" Kirishima said next to you, he also didn't did well in the midterms and both of you were panicking.

"Maybe Bakubro could help us!" Kirishima said turning to Bakugo who was ranked third in the midterms.

"As if hell I would!" He said sending a glare at the both of you.

"We could always go with Momo, she ranked first!" You said.

Bakugo froze, he wanted to spent time with you yes, but he regretted what he said next.

"Fine! I tutor the both of your sorry asses." Bakugo groaned and you and Kirishima cheered.

"We will meet up this weekend at the cafe near the corner." Bakugo grumbled as he packed up his stuff.

~TIMESKIP TO THE WEEKEND~

You were dressed up in a hoodie and ripped jeans as you headed to the cafe that Bakugo mentioned.

You and Kirishima had met up half way so the both of you were chatting as you walked into the cafe. By the corner you spotted the angry hothead waiting for the both of you.

"Boom boom boy! You are here!" You cheered as you sat down opposite of him with Kirishima sliding into the seat next to you.

"Would you stop calling me that!" He yelled at you.