"JUST WORK TOGETHER FOR ONCE DAMN IT"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

The three of you walked into the field, you were sweating buckets.

Midoriya noticed and was trying to calm you down but he was clearly as worried as you.

"H-hey! It's okay! We can do this! Plus, All Might will be wearing weights by Hatsume!" 

All the teachers were wearing weights that will slow them down so they can't use their full powers. They were created by that pink haired girl that Iida fought in the sport festival. The weights did give the students an advantage but it was still very challenging.

"Midoriya, we are fighting the number one Pro Hero! Some weights aren't going to stop him!" You said.

"WOULD YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FOCUS! ALL MIGHT CAN BE ANYWHERE!" Bakugo yelled at the both of you and you rolled your eyes.

"He will know where we are thanks to your yelling." You said earning a glare from Bakugo.

"K-Kacchan, me and Y/N decided that the best way to win is to run, so why don't we find the exit?" Midoriya suggested, but just as you predicted Bakugo pushed him off.

"I'm going to fight him and prove I'm better then him!" Bakugo retorted and you sigh.

At that moment All Might created a huge punch destroying all the buildings in the area.

"SHIT HE KNOWS WHERE WE ARE!" You yelled as All Might headed at the three of you.

You and Midoriya started running but you bump into Bakugo who was trying to go after All Might.

He proceeded to yell at the both of you not caring that All Might was right behind you.

"JUST WORK TOGETHER FOR ONCE DAMN IT!" You yelled.

All Might landed a punch on you, and let me tell you, getting punched by the number one hero sucked.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" You yelled blasting fire but All Might easily dodged it.

All Might landed a punch on Bakugo practically knocking him out.

Midoriya picked up Bakugo and ran while you held All Might off.

That wasn't part of the plan

"YOU IDIOTS! WHEN WAS I THE BAIT!" You yelled as you dodge All Might's punches.

You continued shooting water and fire at All Might, occasionally getting him but it was hard to aim when he throws punches at you.

You turned into a dog and started running with All Might running right behind you, trying to pick you up.

"YOU CAN'T RUN FOR LONG, YOUNG Y/N!" All Might called out while you panicked.

You ran past an alleyway and you saw Bakugo and Midoriya there, you led All Might towards them, trusting that they had a plan.

Thankfully they did or else you would be toast.

Bakugo jumped out and shot a huge explosion at All Might although his wrist were hurt.

Midoriya had one of Bakugo's gauntlets and shot it at All Might, temporarily surprising him.

You transformed back and shot fire at All Might before running off with Midoriya. That was when you noticed Bakugo was still being stubborn and didn't want to run.

"YOU IDIOT!" You yelled and grabbed Bakugo's hand and started running with him.

Bakugo looked at you in shock, the determination to pass was written or over your face but that didn't mean you were going to leave him behind.