"Oh hell no"

SEND HELP MY FAMILY FIGURED OUT I'M WRITING A BOOK AND THEY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT SHIT HELP HELP HELP I'M NOT READY FOR THEM TO SEE WHAT STUFF I HAVE WRITTEN HELP HELP HELP

~THIRD PERSON POV~

The moment you arrived back at your hotel room, your phone rang.

Incoming call from
Angry Pomeranian 

You picked up.

"Hello?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID  YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING YOU FUCKING BITCH! JUMPING OFF A GODDAMN BUILDING TO ESCAPE THOSE STUPID CRIMINALS WITHOUT A CARE FOR THE WORLD? YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

You winced slightly at Bakugo's volume and pulled the phone away from your ear as Bakugo continued screaming from the other end.

"You done?"

"WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU!"

"... So, to get this straight you are yelling at me for almost dying and shit and now that I'm alive and well, you want to kill me."

"OF COURSE I WILL!"

"And I thought you said you wouldn't care if I die."

"..."

"Well?"

"Shut up."

Bakugo hung up and you sigh, "Well at least I know Bakugo isn't as hotheaded as I thought." You muttered to yourself as you got ready to shower.

-TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY-

"HELL NO WE ARE NOT HAVING CHICKEN AGAIN!" You cried out in frustration. 

You guys were in Hawks office sorting papers and somebody decided to mention chicken for lunch. 

"I agree with Y/N, how about apples?" Tokoyami asked and you groaned. "Not helping lord of the shadows." You grumbled.

You watch as Tokoyami and Hawks argued about lunch until you got an idea.

"How about we just buy the goddamn lunches we want and meet up somewhere?" You groaned getting your bag.

"Huh, why didn't I think about that before?" Hawks muttered to himself. "We will meet on the roof of this building." He said heading to the window.

"We can't fly." You deadpanned.

"Use the stairs." He said before flying off.

"There is no way in hell I'm gonna climb ten flights of stairs for lunch." You complained to Tokoyami as both of you took the lift down to the city.

-MINI TIMESKIP-

"I'm not climbing up there." You said looking up at all the stairs with Tokoyami next to you.

"We will have do what we must if we would like to have lunch." Tokoyami said as he started climbing.

You groaned as you climbed along side Tokoyami before pausing.

"How about I use my quirk?" You asked.

"Huh?" Tokoyami questioned.

"Hold on!" You said grabbing his hand. You summoned a wave of water and you used the current to pushed both of you upwards while keeping both of you dry.

Hawks turned to see a proud looking girl and a half shocked half out of breath bird boy.

"What the hell did you guys do?" Hawks asked suspiciously at both of you.

"Y/N turned the staircase into a place of watery doom." Tokoyami said as he carried his lunch. Hawks turned towards you with a sinister look on his face. "What the hell did you do?" He glared at you and you took a step back.

"Don't listen to Tokoyami! The water is gone! There is nothing there, its completely dry down there! I swear!" You said but it was too late.

You found yourself dangling off the roof with Hawks holding you with his feathers while he glared at you. You looked down and yelped, the people looked like ants.

"WHAT THE HELL! LET ME DOWN!" You yelled at Hawks.

"Sure." He said shrugging with a very suspicious look on his face.

"Oh hell no." You said.

Hawks released his feathers and you started falling. You didn't even bother to scream, you looked around and saw a ledge. 

You directed your body towards the ledge and held on. You climbed onto the ledge and saw that it was wide enough to sit on and eat so that was what you did.

Meanwhile Hawks and Tokoyami was panicking because they couldn't see you from where they sat. You could hear them calling your name but you didn't bother to reply because the deserved a scare after what they did to you.

Hawks zoomed down to the ground and looked around, where the hell were you? He was so gonna get fired because of this.

He looked up again and saw a certain someone sitting on a ledge eating out of a bento box. Hawks flew up.

"Looked who finally came." You rolled your eyes as you ate. Hawks noticed you were only using one hand, the one you used to held onto the ledge was bleeding but you didn't bother.

"What the hell happened to your hands?" He asked.

"When you tossed me down I noticed the ledge so I held on and climbed up here. You messed up the bento box." You said showing how most of the dishes where mixed up because of the fall.

"Whatever your coming back up with me." Hawks said as he grabbed you by your shirt and bringing you back up to the roof.

Tokoyami was at the verge of jumping off too and looking for you but decided against it when he saw Hawks carrying you up.

"Where the hell have you been! I thought the darkness overtook you!" Tokoyami shaking you.

"Chill bird boy, I'm trying to eat." You said rolling your eyes.

You guys spent the afternoon on the roof with Hawks apologizing while bandaging up your hand while Tokoyami listened to you talk.

~HAWKS POV~

I ran into the hospital room, just earlier I received message from Aizawa.

He told me the worse message possible.

I saw her parents crying and hugging Y/N's body, Bakugo was standing at one side sobbing sliently, her whole class was nearby sobbing silently.

Aizawa just stood one side while looking silently at her body.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the three third years she mentioned on one of our chats on the roof but I didn't bother.

I pushed past the group and stared at her body.

"Y-Y/N? This is one of your practical jokes right?" I said as I slowly approached her body.

No response.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled at her and Aizawa ran and held me back.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! YOU PROMISED YOU WILL COME OUT OF HERE ALIVE YOU PROMISED! YOU SAID YOU WILL COME OUT AND WORK TOGETHER WITH ME! YOU SAID YOU WILL PULL OUT OF THIS ALIVE AND WON'T LEAVE MY SIDE! YOU PROMISED YOU PROMISED YOU PROMISED!"

There was no response.

I collapse by her body sobbing. 

Why must she die, why?

I finally got up and left the room, I went up to the roof.

Although it was night I could still see the clouds, I looked up and smile.

"Hope you have fun in the clouds, Y/N."

Life was never the same again after that day.

Soooo, I finally stopped being lazy and wrote this chapter. Yay ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Atashi