"WATCH OUT DUMBASS"

I walked into the class the next day stifling a yawn as I set down my bag.

"Why are you always so tired?" 

I turned to face the annoying porcupine, just when I thought he was finally going to be nice and we could be friends he turned back to his usual annoying self.

"Why are you always so grumpy and loud then, you never smile." I retorted as I removed my school blazer, that thing could be really hot sometimes!

Instead of yelling at me or threatening my life like usual, he just kept quiet, maybe we had a chance of being friends.

"Okay class," Mr. Aizawa said walking into the class looking as tired as ever, "Today we're going for a field trip at the USJ. get your costume on and meet me outside where the bus is parked." 

"Yes! A field trip! This is going to be fun!" The invisible girl, Hagaruke called out as we all went to get our costumes.

------A SMALL TIME SKIP LATER-----

"Okay everyone! Line up and enter the bus in an orderly fashion!" IIda called out as we stood in front of the bus.

"Man, Iida really is serious about this whole class president thing." Kaminari whispered to me as we watched Iida. "No kidding." I replied giggling slightly at Iida's robot arms.

As we entered the bus I looked around for an empty seat and spotted an empty one next to Kaminari so I sat next to him.

"Say Y/N, I'm curious about something." He said watching me carefully as the bus set off. "What's up?" I said slightly curious. "Because of your dog quirk, does that mean you enjoy head pets and ear scrathes?" He said looking slightly embarrassed to be asking such question.

Immediately the whole class look up waiting for my answer, even Bakugo was interested.

"Um, yea! I do enjoy those." I said chuckling slightly.

"Wait, no way! Could I pet you then?" Kaminari said with pure curiosity in his eyes. "Ya sure!"

He petted my head gently while I sigh in relief, "Woah, this is so cute!" He cried out and I giggled. We spent the rest of the bus ride talking and petting my head.

~BAKUGO POV~

I didn't like how dunce face kept on petting the damn mutt's head while she giggled and talked.

Wait, why am I jealous? It feels like yesterday during that crazy incident. Am I sick?

~Y/N POV~

"Right, get off the bus, we are here." Mr. Aizawa said. We all went off the bus and gasped in amazement of the place

"Its huge!" Uraraka said as we walked into the centre. "Welcome students, to the USJ!" We all turned to see the pro hero thirteen greeting.

"Oh my god I heard so much about her!" Uraraka exclaimed clearly fangirling. "She is an amazing rescue hero and has saved many people!" I look at amazement at this hero.

"I created this facility to practice search and rescue missions," The pro hero said. "We have ship wrecks, fires, natural disasters, and many more!" 

I look over and could see Midoriya clearly mumbling about something like he always do and chuckled at the sight. That was when something in the middle of the fountain caught my eye, it looked like a warp hole or something and it slowly grew bigger.

"Hey guys, what is that?" Kaminari called out looking at the warp hole too.

"Is this part of the lesson?" Kirishima questioned as the warp hole grew bigger and bigger.

"Get out of here!" Mr. Aizawa yelled, "Those are real villains!" "Shit!" I yelled, "Hey, why aren't the alarms sounding off?" I asked looking around.

"I don't know." Thirteen said looking more and more nervous about the situation. "Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the teachers! The rest of you get out of here!" Mr. Aizawa yelled.

"Well now, it looks like All Might isn't here," Said a man with hands all over him as he walked out of the warp gate along with a whole bunch of villains. The warp gate closed revealing it to be another villain surrounded in the same purple fog like the warp gate.

"Its a shame because this looks like the perfect place for the symbol of peace to take his last breath isn't it?"

Wait, they were here to kill All Might? But he isn't even here! And who told them?

"But we will have just as much fun killing this little children over here." The hand villain said in a very creepy tone.

The warp gate dude came towards us and we all back away a bit.

"I would not go down without a fight!" Kirishima said as he started running towards warp man.

"Right behind you shitty hair!" Bakugo yelled.

"Don't!" Thirteen yelled before warp man surrounded us with his fog and we started being sucked into the fog.

I landed in a building in the earthquake zone along with Bakugo and Kirishima.

"You idiots! You guys could have gotten hurt or killed! Think twice before attacking some villain!" I yelled pissed at them and how reckless they were.

"Sorry Y/N." Kirishima said while Bakugo just rolled his eyes before getting into his fighting stance.

"Oi, we have some company,"

We both turned to see some villains coming for us. 

"This is gonna be fun." I said smirking as I lit up my fire.

------TINY TIMESKIP-----

"I think thats all of them." Kirishima said as we finished the last one. "That was easier then I thought to be honest, I thought those villains will send some harder ones but thes guys fight like they were a snatch thief or something." I said holding on to my arm tightly. 

"Say, what's wrong with you?" Kirishima said as Bakugo kicked an unconscious villain. "Nah, it's nothing. I just used my fire quirk way too much and I have some first degree burns but no biggie." I said flashing a smile at Kirishima.

Kirishima's eyes widen while Bakugo turned his head so fast at me I thought it would snap.

"Your quirk can cause burns on you?" Kirishima said while Bakugo grabbed my hand to check me.

"Ya but now is not the time to make a fuss about it." I said pulling my hand away from Bakugo. 

"WATCH OUT DUMBASS!" Bakugo yelled suddenly, I turned around and a villain's fist came flying at me. Kirishima pushed me aside while Bakugo shot an explosion at the villain.

"Phew, thanks guys." I muttered, my ears drooping in exhuastion.

"Ya, ya whatever. Now let's go find more villains and kick their ass!" Bakugo yelled.

"Shouldn't we be looking for our classmates and help them?" Kirishima questioned and you nodded in agreement. "You damn extras can go look for them, I'm going to find more villains." Bakugo said.

"Oh, wait! I get it, you don't want to find them because you believe that they are strong enough to handle it themselves right? That's so manly!" Kirishima said. "Ya, those extras can handle themselves." Bakugo said looking around.

"Dude, you are being calm for some reason, are you ok?" I said looking at him carefully. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I'M ALWAYS CALM!" Bakugo yelled.

"There he is!" Me and Kirishima said together.

WOOO another chapter done! From now on I will start posting on weekends and write throughout the weekdays. See you next weekend!

Atashi