"But I'm too late"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"Next up is the Calvary battle! Everyone will pick team members of four. The rider will wear a headband according to their teams total points! The higher your place is, the more points you get! Since Midoriya won first place, his points is one million points!" Midnight said pointing towards poor Midoriya.

Everyone including you looked at Midoriya and it was clear what everyone had to do.

"In order to make it to the next round, you need to steal headbands from other teams ! The top four teams will proceed to the next round! You have fifteen minutes to pick your teammates, good luck!"

You started considering people who you could possibly team up with. Part of you wanted to team up with Midoriya but that will mean you all will be targeted by every student and you plan not to be targeted. 

Plus, it will be scary to have a certain Pomeranian chasing you.

Before you could continue your reasonings, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You turned around and were greeted by the familiar crimson orbs.

"What's up porcupine?" You said looking at Bakugo.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Bakugo yelled at you and you instinctively covered your ears. Bakugo raised his eyebrows slightly but quickly went back to normal.

"Do you want to be in my team or not, dumbass." Bakugo grumbled and your eyes widen.

"The angry boom boom boy wants me to be in his team?" You said smirking slightly.

"For that I'm going to take back what I just said."

"Wait! Lemme in your team!" 

You followed Bakugo glad that you have your own team and you watched as other people crowded around Bakugo trying to get him to put them in his team.

"Wait, everyone tell me your name and your quirk."

You facepalmed for the second time that day at Bakugo's ignorance.

"Let me be in your team Bakugo!" You heard Kirishima said and you turned to the crowd

Please put Kirishima in

"What's your quirk again shitty hair."

"Hey! My hair is not that difference from you! And my quirk is hardening, you will need a shield for your team."

Bakugo considered for a second before agreeing and Kirishima cheered.

Kirishima can be cute sometimes

Kirishima jogged over to you, smiling that he got picked while Bakugo continued to pick more team members.

"I thought he wasn't going to put you in for a second." You said smiling at Kirishima.

"Yea! Luckily he agreed though!" 

You and Kirishima talked a bit more before Sero walked over to you guys saying he got picked too.

(Yes, that means Mina isn't here. Sorry to anyone! In this fanfic you will be replacing Mina so I apologize if that triggers anyone!)

Bakugo was to be the rider, Kirishima stood at the front, Sero stood on the left and you stood on the right.

The game started and the first thing Bakugo said made you facepalm mentally.

"We are aiming on that damn Deku and his team." 

"Come on man! Can't you just forget about Midoriya for once?" Sero said and you nodded in agreement.

"Shut up and go you idiots!" Bakugo called out and we started running.